Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    i am not sure if they even do classes as i was not told on my induction about them ?
    im not sure either about scanning student card so hopefully some one can come along and tell us both !
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rakkauskesa)
    please can someone help me with using gym, i had an induction and signed up in freshers week but it was very busy and i was in a big group, for a few reasons i never used the gym and now i want to start going i am confused and stuck when i have been in past few days it as been busy so i am unable to ask staff

where do i scan my student card before going in the gym ? when do i scan it ?

also is there fitness classes and how do you sign up for them ?

thank you
    Hello,

Don't worry, the staff will be happy to answer any questions you have. If you don't want to ask them in person, you can always get in touch with the team via email or phone. Email: [email protected] or call: 01244 513452

There's a fitness class timetable available on Portal. Advance bookings are required and can be booked through the fitness team.

Hope that helps!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.