The Student Room Group

Drake tells hijabi muslim fans to take their scarf off at a concert!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Trapz99
Isn't music haram?

It's debatable, some Muslims see it to be allowed with restrictions, others believe it to be prohibited, many others are just not that religious/attentive to all the rulings of their religion.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4550800
Reply 341
Original post by TheProphetsPath
It says that Muslims will rule the world hun x
Where does it say this sweetie?

We know that there are many passages that say that Muslims should fight to impose Islam on others, but I'm not familiar with any passage that says that Muslims will rule the world.

I await you response with scriptural annotations.
Original post by QE2
Where does it say this sweetie?

We know that there are many passages that say that Muslims should fight to impose Islam on others, but I'm not familiar with any passage that says that Muslims will rule the world.

I await you response with scriptural annotations.

sigh. There might be a slight chance that I get you the evidence once I have exhausted all things i consider relevant in life and deal with people i need to deal with, if i can be bothered, as I benefit absolutely nothing from doing so. xx
Reply 343
sigh. There might be a slight chance that I get you the evidence once I have exhausted all things i consider relevant in life and deal with people i need to deal with, if i can be bothered, as I benefit absolutely nothing from doing so. xx
I'll take that as a "I can't" then, shall I?

After all, you made the claim in the context of an ongoing argument that you have been a part of. Yet now you have been asked to support your assertion with evidence, you claim that you have more important things to do!
Plus la meme chose!
:beard: :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)

As long as my bloodline exists it will not.
Original post by Trapz99
Isn't music haram?

yh buddy, but like with all faiths people pick and choose what they choose to follow
Drake is a roadman.
Original post by Asian_persuasion
I understand what your saying but I dont believe Islam needs to adapt. Yes those hijabi girls shouldnt be there according to Islam but so shouldnt the non hijabi muslim girls and dont forget about the muslim men. We as muslims do live in the West so we shouldnt criticise others who do things against our religion but rather refrain from doing those things. Obviously, everyone has a choice and I would prefer a girl with a hijab to go that concert rather than a non hijabi muslim because 2 wrongs dont make a right. But I understand exactly what your saying

Islam doesn't need to adapt in general but here and in the west it does need to and urgently. If it remains so at odds with the culture here that a normal activity like concerts are a big issue then relations between Muslims and non-muslims is set to get worse.

It says knowledge of Islam will be all but gone, it's one of the signs of JD :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)

It doesn't, as your failure to substantiate this assertion demonstrates.

But even if it did say that you guys are never going to rule the world. There are over one and half billion of you, yet a country with a population of eight million kicks your @rses whenever you get uppity.
Original post by QE2
Demonstrably untrue.
Try Stormfront, EDL, Britain First, BNP, etc

However, it is true that TSR contains much well-reasoned criticism of Islam as an ideology.

"Well-reasoned"
Reply 351
Original post by Fusarium
"Well-reasoned"
Correct.
There is also some poorly reasoned criticism and even some that is borderline bigotry - but considering the range of members and a membership of over 1 million, that is hardly surprising.

As I detect some doubt in your response, you could start by explaining the reasoning behind your previous statement that TSR is "the most Islamophobic place online", particularly in the context of this thread and ideally including your definition of "Islamophobia", and then we can take it from there.

Thanks.
Original post by astutehirstute
It doesn't, as your failure to substantiate this assertion demonstrates.

But even if it did say that you guys are never going to rule the world. There are over one and half billion of you, yet a country with a population of eight million kicks your @rses whenever you get uppity.

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
It says knowledge of Islam will be all but gone, it's one of the signs of JD :wink:

legit just search it up if u are that bothered. You guys simply aren't worth my time.
Reply 353
You guys simply aren't worth my time.
"The lion does not respond to the barking of dogs" is a favourite amongst Islamic apologists who are unable to counter a sceptic's argument.
I know that it sounds like a load of toss, but I hear it makes the person saying it somehow feel better about their inability to defend the perfect faith.
(edited 7 years ago)
legit just search it up if u are that bothered. You guys simply aren't worth my time.

Why waste time arguing?
Reply 355
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Why waste time arguing?

Why would you put fake news crap on this site?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQWXN8djHtw/?taken-by=champagnepapi

Thanks to silly snowflake muslims like you, he's had to release a statement. You're living in the western world, stop throwing up a storm over silly issues and learn to integrate instead of playing victim 24/7.
I realised this was fake news this morning bruh.

:slap:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 358

You can listen to his haram music again.
Some *****y 'extensive research' then.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending