Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

me and my friend had a fight, and now she is gone Watch

Last week I had a argument with my best friend. She is a girl (im a guy). We have been friend since day one at uni, ever since we met in the very first lectures.

we have been close ever since, we revise together, we do so many activties together, we have supported each other through break ups and family problems.
    we even drunk kissed once. we have had ups and downs, but we have always made up. She has been a major part of my life.

Last week we had an argument, I dont know how it even started, but WE both said things we regret. However we seemed to be fine, we texted after, just about uni. it seemed okay.

yesterday she text me a long paragraph, but she ended with " I dont want to be apart of your life, this is goodbye and take care'

I replied 'you seem like you are sure what you want, but lets talk this over'

so no reply, and today she has removed me from social media. (not blocked).

Yes I said bad things to her, but she said bad things to me. I let the bad things she said about me go, we were both angry and she didnt mean it. but she kept hold of it.

I feel so sad and I feel like crying. I am on a drinks social for the football soc, but im sat in the bathroom writing this

she hasnt blocked me on all social media.

Help anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Find someone who isn't a massive ****.

I know I know, it's difficult, but keep looking.

ReputationRep:
    What exactly did you say? Honestly if she's sent a whole paragraph after that much time to think about your incident then I think what is done is done.

ReputationRep:
    If you were really that close you would deserve more than just a paragraph. Are you sure you had that much of a connection, maybe she will open up after some time to think.

(Original post by JaffaNeko)
    If you were really that close you would deserve more than just a paragraph. Are you sure you had that much of a connection, maybe she will open up after some time to think.
    Yeah we did have a good connection, should I just leave it s few days and check how she feels?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah we did have a good connection, should I just leave it s few days and check how she feels?
    Things are always best said after being thougt about. It will be easier.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.