The Student Room Group

Business Administration Level 3

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by GemmaDM21
Hello Everyone,

Has anybody completed Unit 332 - Promote equality, diversity and inclusion in the work place??

Any help would be much appreciated :smile:

Hi Gemma, what questions are you stuck with? :smile:
Original post by Juno
Do you think you're the first person who's tried this today? No, you're about the 5th. Why should I help you when you can't even ask a question?

OK, So I didn't specifically ask for your help so if you can't answer then stop replying.
My question was asking if anybody had completed this unit. Not asking for specific criteria. Just an open question looking for how people have completed it. I.e. by assignment, evidence, WT etc.
This is a forum for helping each other not being abusive.
Original post by abs96
Hi Gemma, what questions are you stuck with? :smile:

Hello, thank you for your reply. I am just wondering how you have completed it, for example have you done an assignment or evidence to cover this?
I have created a presentation about it and presented to colleagues, however I am unsure if my tutor is going to mark all the criteria on it so I am looking for other ways to cover it if I haven't done so in my presentation.
Reply 23
OK, So I didn't specifically ask for your help so if you can't answer then stop replying.

The fact that I've written the megathread shows I could answer if I knew what I was answering.
Reply 24
Hello, thank you for your reply. I am just wondering how you have completed it, for example have you done an assignment or evidence to cover this?
I have created a presentation about it and presented to colleagues, however I am unsure if my tutor is going to mark all the criteria on it so I am looking for other ways to cover it if I haven't done so in my presentation.

Hello,

To support your presentation you could show evidence with work products such as an email or letter showing communications to colleagues regarding your responsibility for equality, diversity and inclusion. You could also include work products i.e document detailing the potential issues relating to this although I expect you've covered this in your presentation. You could also get a witness testimony from a colleague or a line manager agreeing that you promote equality etc. If you were missing any points you could always cover these with a professional discussion with your assessor.

Hope this helps a little :smile:
Hiya,

I am just wondering if anyone can help me with the following:

Business Administration Level 3
Unit 3
Element 3 - Understand how to create bespoke business documents.
Question 3.4 - Explain techniques to create bespoke business documents.
I have chosen to explain:
Use of Software
Editing/Revising Content
Structuring the Content.

If anyone could help explain them three that would be great as I have been researching for hours :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending