Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can you correct my motivation letter for erasmus? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am in my second year of undergraduate studies in Urban engineering at the Vilnius Gediminas Technical University. I would like to take part in the Erasmus student exchange program for 2017-2018 Academic Year, Fall semester.
    First of all, I would like to introduce myself. I am Arminas, twenty years old. When I was teenager me always been interested building constructions, projection, draftsmanship, engineering system, cities infrastructure. I am always wanted creating something, help to people live better, therefore I had known, that I will join in engineering specialty. When I graduated my school and looked for where i wanted to study I truly known that Urban engineering in Vilnius Gediminas technical university is my best choice
    I am active person at university, I belong to Student union where I am public relation coordinator where I gained a lot of useful information about public speaking, investment, marketing, article writing and so on. Also I belong to Tourist club at VGTU, It is union where people traveling, climbing to mountains, engaged rock, ice climbing, alpinism, bouldering. All of this give me powerful and cold thinking, taught how to quickly make the right decisions. For example you are in the mountains, one fault and you can dead. This also helped me to improve my communications skills, because we did a lot of teamwork.
    I am hard working individual, quite responsible focused to meet deadlines. I tend to perform on exams and other university activities as good as I can. All the exams that I had I passed from the first time. I can quickly understand information and apply her in practice.
    I would honor the opportunity if you accept me for the Erasmus programmer, because it will mean a lot for me and my future career prospective. Firstly, it would definitely be a very successfully method to improve my English and specialty skills. I am strongly believe that communicate with professors, student and other people improve my English knowledge. Secondly studying in one of my chosen universities would improve my knowledge about latest technologies of urban, environmental planning. I believe it will improve my engineering thinking skills. I think that I It will give me a lot of valuable experience not just in studies field but in my future career as well. Thirdly, Erasmus + Programmer is not just about study, this also about education, knowledge of other culture. You can see how to live other people, you can compare food price in the markets, you can see that country most beautiful places and so on.
    The experience that I could gain by studying in foreign country would be valuable for both my studies and personal development. So, I am ready and willing to take on new challenges.
    Thank you for your attention.
    Yours faithfully,

ReputationRep:
    This is what I would suggest :

"Dear Sir/Madam,

I am in my second year of undergraduate studies in Urban engineering at the Vilnius Gediminas Technical University. I would like to take part in the Erasmus student exchange program for the 2017-2018 Academic Year in the Fall semester.

First of all, I would like to introduce myself. I am Arminas and I am twenty years old. As a teenager, I was very interested in building constructions, projections, draftsmanship, engineering systems, and city infrastructure. I have always wanted to create something to help people live in better conditions. I knew that I wanted to specialize as an engineer. When I graduated, staff at my school helped me look at study options, and studying Urban Engineering at Vilnius Gediminas technical university seemed to be the best one.

I am very involved in university life. I am the public relations coordinator at my university's Student Union, and I gained a lot of useful skills concerning public speaking, investment, marketing, article writing and so on. I also belong to the university's Tourist Club. It is an association which organizes activities such as trips, climbing, alpinism and bouldering. My role in this association gave me experience and taught me how to think quick and act fast. For example, I could have found myself in a situation where, on a trip in the mountains, someone makes one mistake and another is severely hurt ordies. This involvement also helped me improve my communications skills, because I was part of a team, and had to learn to work as a team.

I am a hard-working individual, and I am responsible and focused on deadlines. I try to always do my best, whether for my university work or for other extracurricular activities. I passed all my exams on my first try. I understand fast and can put what I learn into practice.

I would be honored if you accepted me on the Erasmus programme. It would mean a lot to me and expand my future career prospects. Firstly, it would enable me to improve my English and specialized skills. I strongly believe that communicating with professors, students and other people would improve my knowledge of the English language. Secondly studying in one of my chosen universities would improve my knowledge about the latest technologies in the urban and environmental planning fields. I believe it will improve my engineering skills and the way I think and reason. I think that it will give me a lot of valuable experience, not just concerning my studies but also for my future career. Thirdly, the Erasmus + Programme is not just about studies, but also about education and knowledge of other cultures. It enables students to experience other cultures, discover places and possibly even compare to their own countries and see the differences. The experience that I could gain by studying in a foreign country would be valuable for both my studies and my personal development. Therefore, I am ready and willing to take on new challenges.

Thank you for your attention.
    Yours faithfully"

Don't forget to sign!

ReputationRep:
    heeey, very thanks you! You are really help me! now my letter sounds much better. )))

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.