Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ask me anything Watch

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

As the title says, Ask me anything.

I am so bored right now!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    - David Attenborough narrating your moves for a week and playing the best bits in school assembly, or lose £10 quid from your pocket?
    - Kiwi or Pomegranate?
    - Have your future fiance dab at the altar or shave your eyebrows, and have them grown back in 3 weeks?
    - Jaguar or Cougar?
    - Chocolate doughnut or box of chips?

Yes, I have a gifted mind
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by BrainyBengali)
    - David Attenborough narrating your moves for a week and playing the best bits in school assembly, or lose £10 quid from your pocket?
    - Kiwi or Pomegranate?
    - Have your future fiance dab at the altar or shave your eyebrows, and have them grown back in 3 weeks?
    - Jaguar or Cougar?
    - Chocolate doughnut or box of chips?

Yes, I have a gifted mind
    Lose £10
    Pomegranate
    My future fiance dab at the altar
    Jaguar
    Chocolate doughnut

Would you rather lose a best friend or your boyfriend or girlfriend?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sunshine1512)
    Lose £10
    Pomegranate
    My future fiance dab at the altar
    Jaguar
    Chocolate doughnut

Would you rather lose a best friend or your boyfriend or girlfriend?
    (As a practising Muslim lad, I doubt I'll ever have a gf) but given the choice, I think the gal-friend, only because while they may be someone you come to love, unless they are indeed THE ONE (which you always think they are at the time), it's just a friend to get to know really well, only to break their :heart: or have yours shattered.
    (I'm a hopeless romantic - in the literal meaning of the phrase ). Whilst a best friend can help you through that breakup phase and you will love them always (Aww, now I wish I had one that close )

I've never been asked a question back before - let's keep this up! (but it doesn't have to be a 'reply every-10min thang', even though I'll probably check TSR at 4am before I go bed - a question a day keeps that nasty ex away? I'm too cringy )

- Be related to Mr Trump and have some recognition from the media for it or donate blood once every 5 years? *faints at the mention of it*
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

(As a practising Muslim lad, I doubt I'll ever have a gf) but given the choice, I think the gal-friend, only because while they may be someone you come to love, unless they are indeed THE ONE (which you always think they are at the time), it's just a friend to get to know really well, only to break their :heart: or have yours shattered.
    (I'm a hopeless romantic - in the literal meaning of the phrase ). Whilst a best friend can help you through that breakup phase and you will love them always (Aww, now I wish I had one that close )

I've never been asked a question back before - let's keep this up! (but it doesn't have to be a 'reply every-10min thang', even though I'll probably check TSR at 4am before I go bed - a question a day keeps that nasty ex away? I'm too cringy )

- Be related to Mr Trump and have some recognition from the media for it or donate blood once every 5 years? *faints at the mention of it*
    Oh well I'll see you at 4am? I might go out on a walk or two maybe make an adventure of it

ReputationRep:
    That's the agreed best time to reply to my Q - hopefully a midnight/morning stroll will help clear your mind and enlighten you with the 'correct' answer How far do you venture on a typical adventure? (Wow, my vocab's so limited...)
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

That's the agreed best time to reply to my Q - hopefully a midnight/morning stroll will help clear your mind and enlighten you with the 'correct' answer How far do you venture on a typical adventure? (Wow, my vocab's so limited...)

Just for half an hour, around 2 miles.
    I would give blood.

Would you let an old sinner die in your place or die for the old sinner?

ReputationRep:
    Just for half an hour, around 2 miles.
    I would give blood.

Would you let an old sinner die in your place or die for the old sinner?
    Oooh that's a goodie right there

I know the morally correct answer society wants me to give is the latter, but then again why should a sinner be given the chance to live when I may not commit [as much ] sin?

But of course, no-one knows what may happen - the old sinner may repent for forgiveness after a life of sin, and I may turn out to be as bad, and die a sinner. Would I get sin for allowing him to die in my place? (Why am I overthinking this - it's supposed to be a game :grin:)

But yeah, I'd probably be selfish

Work at Primark, minimum wage for 5 years or have to live in the Amazon rainforest with a tribe without any access to 'creature comforts' for 1 year?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

Oooh that's a goodie right there

I know the morally correct answer society wants me to give is the latter, but then again why should a sinner be given the chance to live when I may not commit [as much] sin?

But of course, no-one knows what may happen - the old sinner may repent for forgiveness after a life of sin, and I may turn out to be as bad, and die a sinner. Would I get sin for allowing him to die in my place? (Why am I overthinking this - it's supposed to be a game)

But yeah, I'd probably be selfish.

Work at Primark, minimum wage for 5 years or have to live in the Amazon rainforest with a tribe without any access to 'creature comforts' for 1 year?
    Wow that is selfish but I partly agree and no questions for me?

ReputationRep:
    Gotta have first priority for number one Then again, if I got into the good books for sacrificing my life, would I be going to hypothetical heaven for it? (Which is still selfish in itself, thinking about myself again)

I know I waffle, but if you read my essay of a reply, it's at the end
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

Gotta have first priority for number one Then again, if I got into the good books for sacrificing my life, would I be going to hypothetical heaven for it? (Which is still selfish in itself, thinking about myself again)

I know I waffle, but if you read my essay of a reply, it's at the end
    As a muslim If it was my time to die I would accept not let anyone die for me, it isn't my choice anyway we will all return to Allah and be judged on the day of judgement.

and you are way too selfish, try being selfless for once?

ReputationRep:
    As a muslim If it was my time to die I would accept not let anyone die for me, it isn't my choice anyway we will all return to Allah and be judged on the day of judgement.

and you are way too selfish, try being selfless for once?
    :shock: I didn't realise we were both Muslim, but I sooo believe that too! Great answer

Naturally, I am a very selfish guy (I really wanna be generous and I may try and put that show on when outside, but really need to learn to be genuinely generous, for the sake of Allah and his blessings.)
    But I totally agree - whatever length of time that was decreed for me by Allah is more than enough, and I am grateful for being given the opportunity to achieve Jannah.

Great to see a fellow Muslim with the same mindset in this day-and-age. Will try to improve upon my shortcomings

ReputationRep:
    How often do you dab?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iqra2159)
    How often do you dab?
    All Da Time Bro
    All Da Time....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.