Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can someone translate the following into French for me: (I dont want to use google translate )

'Despite this'
    And
    '...which may lead to obesity'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clvire)
    Can someone translate the following into French for me: (I dont want to use google translate )

'Despite this'
    And
    '...which may lead to obesity'
    Despite this: Malgré ça
    ...which may lead to obesity: qui peut mener à l'obésité (this actually means 'which can lead to obesity', but is the easiest way to go about saying what you want )

Source: me doing healthy eating at AS French (plus a cheeky look on word reference, which is a website you should definitely check out for vocab and phrases!)

Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthie2267)
    Despite this: Malgré ça
    ...which may lead to obesity: qui peut mener à l'obésité (this actually means 'which can lead to obesity', but is the easiest way to go about saying what you want )

Source: me doing healthy eating at AS French (plus a cheeky look on word reference, which is a website you should definitely check out for vocab and phrases!)

Hope this helps
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clvire)
    Thank you!
    malgré CELA

and

ce qui POURRAIT .... rest is correct

Third Year uni student - French

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.