Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So, today I got the news that I was accepted to this brand new LSE course. (incredibly excited about it!)

Since it is a new MSc and there's not much information about it, I thought it'd be nice to gather some of those who are interested in it and get a little chat going.

So, who else got in and what are your thoughts on the program?
    Or are you thinking about applying?

ReputationRep:
    Upping this in case someone else has now joined the programme

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I also was accepted and I was looking for more info about it on the internet! Will you be finally attending LSE then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andosnola)
    Hi, I also was accepted and I was looking for more info about it on the internet! Will you be finally attending LSE then?
    Hey! Yes I will in case you didn't already do it, please join us in this Facebook group and introduce yourself

https://www.facebook.com/groups/789049057930344/

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I've got an offer from LSE for the MSc Global Europe and was wondering how were you guys finding it so far? would be great to have a bit of an insider point of view! Thanks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 3, 2018
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.