Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Sorry this is kinda a dumb question, but I'm American looking to study in England. Let's say I had a C or like a 75% in a class, since the grading scales are different, would UK universities see that as an A?
    • TSR Support Team

    TSR Support Team
    Not sure if you're talking about university or school grades. If you mean school grades then no, a US C is not equivalent to a UK A. But UK universities won't be interested in grades your teacher gives you, they only care about standardised tests.

    UK universities do not use letter grades. Here is a rough grade conversion guide: http://www.fulbright.org.uk/pre-depa...cademics/marks

Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.