Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello all,

I currently hold an offer for Bristol and will be interviewing for Southampton next week. I am unsure at which school I would go to if I end up receiving offers for both.

I am very thankful for these two opportunities.

I have had a fantastic first impression from Bristol but have no idea what Southhampton is like. As an international student I cannot visit the campuses for any extended period of time.

Could anyone who has seen the campus or is in either medical school chime in and say anything they liked or didn't like?

Thank you for any comments,

I appreciate it!

(Original post by Hoiiz)
    x
    Each medical school has its own discussion thread in the medical schools subforum. Current medics/applicants who've been to open days tend to hang around there and should be able to help out with any questions regarding the two courses.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.