Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is it normal to have not received any reply from Imperial by February regarding your application?

ReputationRep:
    When did you send your application, and to what course?

ReputationRep:
    https://www.ucas.com/ucas/events/fin.../type/key-date

assuming you applied 'on time' ( i.e. before the 15 jan cut off)

if all your choices have replied by the end of March you have until 4th of may to make your choices

5th of may is the last day for HEIs to make decisions for 'on time ' applicants

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stoke123)
    When did you send your application, and to what course?
    Around October and for biochemistry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aathayaputri)
    Around October and for biochemistry

Did you complete your interview?
    Biochem is very popular at Imperial, they'll reply shortly within this month.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zippyRN)
    https://www.ucas.com/ucas/events/fin.../type/key-date

assuming you applied 'on time' ( i.e. before the 15 jan cut off)

if all your choices have replied by the end of March you have until 4th of may to make your choices

5th of may is the last day for HEIs to make decisions for 'on time ' applicants
    I received offers from 3 of my other choices already. Could it perhaps be that my application is not very strong in comparison to those of the many other applicants?

I really appreciate your replies by the way. I was just wondering if February would be kind of late considering some courses in Imperial require interviews...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stoke123)
    Did you complete your interview?
    Biochem is very popular at Imperial, they'll reply shortly within this month.
    To my knowledge I have not received any invitation for any interview.
    That's good to hear, hopefully I'll be hearing from them soon 😅

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.