The Student Room Group

required evidence

Hello, I had received an email asking for evidence that I will receive benefits while I'm studying, it's says log in in your student finance account and you will see a list of the evidence you can send and also to include an evidence cover sheet but I can't find either in my account. Do you know where I can get this list and the cover sheet?
Original post by sperdida
Hello, I had received an email asking for evidence that I will receive benefits while I'm studying, it's says log in in your student finance account and you will see a list of the evidence you can send and also to include an evidence cover sheet but I can't find either in my account. Do you know where I can get this list and the cover sheet?

If you can't find it then you're best calling SFE directly - they'll be able to talk you through where to find any documents.

Hi

When you log into your account, you would click on the current application, here it would show as "what I need to do next" .. If you are unable to view this information, please call us on 0300 100 0607. thanks
Reply 3
I've done that already buut they sent me to my account....I will need to call them again but I am lack of time at the moment...:frown:
I've done that already buut they sent me to my account....I will need to call them again but I am lack of time at the moment...:frown:

Can you confirm that this is not evidence you have provided before? We are open until 8pm.

thanks
Reply 5
Original post by Victoria SFE
Can you confirm that this is not evidence you have provided before? We are open until 8pm.

thanks

Probably I sent it, but I can't confirm as I did sent a lot of paperwork...
Probably I sent it, but I can't confirm as I did sent a lot of paperwork...

You may have sent it and that is why it is no longer showing on your online account. As we do not have access to accounts through this forum, it would be best to call. thanks
Reply 7
Original post by Victoria SFE
You may have sent it and that is why it is no longer showing on your online account. As we do not have access to accounts through this forum, it would be best to call. thanks

ok I will try to ring before 8 then...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending