Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I just want to discussed my situation at this moment.I'm about to go on year 3 now in adult nursing,unfornately I failed the two subjects in year 2 .I asked fo advice from the registrar and he said that I cannot continue my course in that school. I have an appointment with the student union to seek advice for me to appeal.My question is do need to pursue asking help form student union evethough from the registrar said that I cannot continue studying in that school. Another question is there any school I can transfer and do the nursing course to continue or other advice you can give me..
    Many thanks.

University open days

  • Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.