Lockie93
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I applied for a role at north Tyneside for a sales advisor role at EE, I completed the online assessments and the phone interview which I passed and have now been called in at the assessment centre. The woman I spoke to had said that it'll take 3 hours and it'll be a group assessment, 1-1 interview and 3 role play scenarios. I had a look on glassdoor for any tips on how to do well on the role plays so I could do some research and practice. I want to know if anyone on here has been through this interview before at EE and if they could give me some tips on what gets asked during the role play and what some perfect responses are? I would honestly, highly appreciate the help as I urgently need a job and I feel EE could be perfect.
Wonderdob
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’m in the same situation right now. How did it go? (I know this was years ago 😬)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (196)
43.95%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (50)
11.21%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
7.85%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (93)
20.85%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (47)
10.54%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.61%

Watched Threads