Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    At GCSE I was quite egotistical and thought I would get straight A/A* and so didn't revise as much as I should've (I've lost that attitude now)
    I came out with 7 As, 3 Bs and 2 Cs (one of the Cs in an extra curricular qualification)
    I've been predicted top grades in A level but was wondering if these grades could get me in? I wanted to do a degree in architecture and have been doing work placement on the side. thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    Cambridge doesn't have specific GCSE requirements, apart from for Med/Vet Med. See this page:

http://www.undergraduate.study.cam.a...irements-facts

It's your A level results which are far more important in whether you will be offered a place, in combination with your interview and other factors - Cambridge takes everything into account when decided to whom a place should be offered.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.