Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tonishannon)
    queer girl here I'm not 100% sure where I'm going yet but i'm very tempted to take my offer from YSJ!
    Sweet 🙂 Which course are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nat1498)
    Sweet 🙂 Which course are you doing?
    Occupational Therapy torn between YSJ or University of the West of England. Although I did kinda fall in love with YSJ when I saw it. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Occupational Therapy torn between YSJ or University of the West of England. Although I did kinda fall in love with YSJ when I saw it. How about you?
    I'm doing fine art 🙂 Yeah, York is such a nice city and the campus seems so friendly

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing fine art 🙂 Yeah, York is such a nice city and the campus seems so friendly
    Fine art sounds amazing, I sometimes wish I'd carried on with art. Yeah for sure, both are so nice to look at and seem like fun!

ReputationRep:
    Fine art sounds amazing, I sometimes wish I'd carried on with art. Yeah for sure, both are so nice to look at and seem like fun!
    Yeahh, I mean I'm gonna have a fun few years but I won't have a job at the end of it 😂

ReputationRep:
    Yeahh, I mean I'm gonna have a fun few years but I won't have a job at the end of it 😂
    Aw haha that was what discouraged me from pursuing it, but that being said, there will always be a calling for artists somewhere I'm sure you'll figure it out

ReputationRep:
    Bigender Pansexual here!
    Firmed YSJ and have an accommodation offer! Studying Psychology w/ counselling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TMcNeill)
    Bigender Pansexual here!
    Firmed YSJ and have an accommodation offer! Studying Psychology w/ counselling
    Hi! Which accommodation have you been allocated and which course are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Which accommodation have you been allocated and which course are you doing?
    Been allocated to The Grange, St Mary's house
    And Psychology with Counselling

ReputationRep:
    Ah cool. I'm doing fine art and staying at Percy's lane, Pullman house. Are you in any of the YSJ freshers groups on facebook?

ReputationRep:
    Been allocated to The Grange, St Mary's house
    And Psychology with Counselling
    Oops! - meant to reply to this

Ah cool. I'm doing fine art and staying at Percy's lane, Pullman house. Are you in any of the YSJ freshers groups on facebook?

ReputationRep:
    Oops! - meant to reply to this

I've sent a request to one or two, but haven't yet seen if it's been accepted :')

ReputationRep:
    I've sent a request to one or two, but haven't yet seen if it's been accepted :'
    If you wanna add me on facebook it's Natasha Rhiannon Alexander. I'll see if I can add you to a few?

ReputationRep:
    If you wanna add me on facebook it's Natasha Rhiannon Alexander. I'll see if I can add you to a few?
    Sure thing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJLancaster)
    Hi guys. I've received an unconditional offer for York St. John uni for 2017/18. I identify as bisexual and was wondering if any other students who've applied are LGBT. Reply to this thread if you identify as LGBT+
    Thanks CJ
    Hi! I've accepted my unconditional offer at YSJ for 2017/18 - I identify as Gay/Lesbian. Was looking on here for a thread to meet other LGBT+ students so thanks for starting the thread! Nice to meet you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJLancaster)
    Hi guys. I've received an unconditional offer for York St. John uni for 2017/18. I identify as bisexual and was wondering if any other students who've applied are LGBT. Reply to this thread if you identify as LGBT+
    Thanks CJ
    I am an androgynous pansexual Omni-bilateral gender vegan atheist oppostical feminine who identifies as third degree male with quasi masculine overtones, and if you disagree with me you are just a misogynistic pig... and I was accepted into Oxford, after graduating from Eton.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.