The Student Room Group

Cerell

I have been taking two Cerelle tablets once per day as prescribed for the last 18 months. I have had no adverse errects since taking two tablets and I am now informed that I should not have been prescribed two tablets and wish to change my medication. I have been happy with Cerelle for the past 18 months and have had no problems. Has anyone experienced he same?
Reply 1
Original post by clairm09
I have been taking two Cerelle tablets once per day as prescribed for the last 18 months. I have had no adverse errects since taking two tablets and I am now informed that I should not have been prescribed two tablets and wish to change my medication. I have been happy with Cerelle for the past 18 months and have had no problems. Has anyone experienced he same?

If you're overweight then you need 2 tablets for Cerelle to work correctly. Some places don't like prescribing this, though, as it costs them twice as much - even though there is no charge for you, the NHS has to pay. And you might have noticed in the news that the NHS is really struggling for funding. If they can get you off your tablets and onto something cheaper then that's money saved to spend elsewhere.

But don't just go down to one tablet a day - you might not get the benefits you need (ie contraception). Discuss your options, because you might need to change to a different pill.

Quick Reply

Latest