Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I know that most universities (apart from Cambridge) don't specify that they need maths but I know that the majority of people who get accepted do have maths.... is it possible to get in without maths? My current AS subjects are biology, chemistry, psychology and french.

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah its fine

ReputationRep:
    Cambridge specify Physics or Maths is necessary ( alongside Bio and Chem ) as far as i know, but no other med school requires Maths/Physics and one uni ( UCL) expresses a preference for non science subject.

(Original post by Sophie.cerys)
    I know that most universities (apart from Cambridge) don't specify that they need maths but I know that the majority of people who get accepted do have maths.... is it possible to get in without maths? My current AS subjects are biology, chemistry, psychology and french.

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer this year doing bio, chem and French so it's definitely possible! As long as you get your 3 As

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emelinaw)
    I've got an offer this year doing bio, chem and French so it's definitely possible! As long as you get your 3 As
    Hey, congrats on your offer! I struggle in maths and I was wondering what you got in GCSE maths, if you don't mind me asking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noshin21)
    Hey, congrats on your offer! I struggle in maths and I was wondering what you got in GCSE maths, if you don't mind me asking
    thank you! I got an A at GCSE and a B in AS

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.