Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Tara Palmer-Tomkinson found dead Watch

ReputationRep:
    Her family will be in shock and mourning and so we should think of them. Imagine how we would feel at losing a relative who was only 45, regardless of how it happened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James.Carnell)
    What is she famous for?

*was
    teehee

ReputationRep:
    May she rest in peace.
    Lots of disrespectful people here. If you don't care, why click on the thread?

ReputationRep:
    very sad. i hope this lady's family do not read some of the stupid comments above.
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by paul514)
    She was a nobody who cares thousands of nobody's due everyday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What a nasty comment. Clearly she was someone to her parents family and friends. She was someone significantly well known enough to make the headline news.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    What a nasty comment. Clearly she was someone to her parents family and friends. She was someone significantly well known enough to make the headline news.
    So is every other nobody everyone has a family. So what?

She had no discernible talent other than shagging famous people and snorting coke

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

So is every other nobody everyone has a family. So what?

She had no discernible talent other than shagging famous people and snorting coke
    Posted from TSR Mobile

That was the whole point duh. Clearly she was someone famous enough to make the headlines. You carry on though, says more about you.

ReputationRep:
    Yea famous for taking so many drugs her nose collapsed and shagging the z list

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The woman has died, have some respect for goodness sake. You wouldn't like for someone to talk about your loved one like this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    The woman has died, have some respect for goodness sake. You wouldn't like for someone to talk about your loved one like this.
    Still the truth and as for respect, I chose who I respect, not you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Still the truth and as for respect, I chose who I respect, not you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Okay

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Normally I wouldnt care about a celebrity dying, but factors you mentioned is why I think its sad she is dead.

TPT's egregious and decadent antics made her quite amusing, and so it will be sad to know such a colourful soul is no longer with us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Hand Path)
    Normally I wouldnt care about a celebrity dying, but factors you mentioned is why I think its sad she is dead.

TPT's egregious and decadent antics made her quite amusing, and so it will be sad to know such a colourful soul is no longer with us
    There are millions of young people doing recreational drugs and having sex every weekend. If you miss this behaviour visit one of your local night clubs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There are millions of young people doing recreational drugs and having sex every weekend. If you miss this behaviour visit one of your local night clubs

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes, but TPT did it with class and style. The same cant be said for most of the millennials today!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.