Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there

Anybody doing (or has done) it? Do you find it interesting and/or useful?

Thanks
    Phil
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhilSK)
    Hi there

Anybody doing (or has done) it? Do you find it interesting and/or useful?

Thanks
    Phil
    Hi Phil,

I asked a guy called Matt who has just finished studying this course what he thought about it, and he found the course really interesting:

‘I loved the content on my course, and the way it was structured. We were allowed to write freely on topics of our choice, whilst at the same time applying the basic principles and theories of human rights.'

What has attracted you to the course?

Hannah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheffield Hallam University)
    Hi Phil,

What has attracted you to the course?

Hannah
    Hi Hannah

I am currently working with migrant families in Education Welfare / Social Care / Legal interpreting/translating environment and I've been thinking I would like to study again (I just like studying ). I am 33 and I've found it is possible to do it part-time. I have already emailed the department and they replied I could be considered based on my qualifications and work experience and encouraged me to apply.

I would also like to hear from students how useful it could be, how it would improve my skills and what kind of possibilities it could open for me.

Thanks
    Phil
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhilSK)
    Hi Hannah

I am currently working with migrant families in Education Welfare / Social Care / Legal interpreting/translating environment and I've been thinking I would like to study again (I just like studying ). I am 33 and I've found it is possible to do it part-time. I have already emailed the department and they replied I could be considered based on my qualifications and work experience and encouraged me to apply.

I would also like to hear from students how useful it could be, how it would improve my skills and what kind of possibilities it could open for me.

Thanks
    Phil
    Hi Phil,

It sounds like you would really enjoy the course then!

If I see anyone else who is doing the course I'll be sure to ask them how useful they've found it. In the meantime, let's hope someone else sees this thread...

Hannah

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.