Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    That scared me so much you horrible person :mad:
    what does it do? i didn't look at the whole thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    what does it do? i didn't look at the whole thing.
    Look at the whole thing and you will see. There are only three of them and the last one is spookey :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Oh my,I've never NEVER screamed so loudly before,it really scared the **** out of me*LOL*I've just coverd my mouth and screamed*LOL*
    FREAKY

ReputationRep:
    I've been subjected to subliminal messaging too, it was "You love UK-L, you love UK-L...."

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to anyone that I scared, it was just meant to be a bit of fun.

Here's what happens - It shows a newspaper clipping and rotates it upside down so it has a different meaning related to prostitution(?). On the next page it plays a clip of a Cradle of Filth song backwards which resembles the Lord's Prayer only does it really quietly so you have to turn the speakers up......

......cue a fast montage of spooky pics and extremely loud noises.

I just knew it was coming and nearly soiled myself. I'd only just plugged in my speakers and had put them on maximum, it shocked me! Not quite as bad as the 'Where's Wally?' version I saw though....

Sorry!

ReputationRep:
    hahaha I am still shaking! I screamed so loud that my mom came running up the stairs to see if I was okay to find me rolling over laughing uncontrollably haha.

ReputationRep:
    Well thanks for that - I had the speaker up to my ear (my parents are watching T.V so I couldn't have it on any loader) - that quite hurt my ear no to mention giving me quite a shock.

ReputationRep:
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG i am in a dark room as well aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh *shaking* that was so nasty!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PoisonJam)
    Sorry to anyone that I scared, it was just meant to be a bit of fun.

Here's what happens - It shows a newspaper clipping and rotates it upside down so it has a different meaning related to prostitution(?). On the next page it plays a clip of a Cradle of Filth song backwards which resembles the Lord's Prayer only does it really quietly so you have to turn the speakers up......

I just knew it was coming and nearly soiled myself. I'd only just plugged in my speakers and had put them on maximum, it shocked me! Not quite as bad as the 'Where's Wally?' version I saw though....

Sorry!

the "where's wally" one scared the hell out of me completely- i hated it so much! can't believe i didn't see this one coming!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG i am in a dark room as well aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh *shaking* that was so nasty!!!!!!!!!!
    loll everytime someone clicks that link, lets try it on some msn "buddies"

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=PoisonJam]
    QUOTE]

Thank god I got scared as soon as the evil voice started then and turned it off - I would have woken up the entire house if spooky pics were there too!!

I must say, I don't get what the first one was meant to be?! just looked like a white blob to me lol

ReputationRep:
    whats this where's wally thing people are talking about?

ReputationRep:
    I lost the link - anyone?

ReputationRep:
    On the next page it plays a clip of a Cradle of Filth song backwards which resembles the Lord's Prayer only does it really quietly so you have to turn the speakers up......
    Cradle of Filth are freakin' scary anyway. I can only listen to their album "Damnation and a Day" when I'm really angry.

ReputationRep:
    In britney's song "hit me baby one more time" there is a subliminal message... if you play one of the lines bacwards she says "I'm not too young to sleep with"... i've heard it and it is smegging crazy...

ReputationRep:
    here is the link! http://www.ebaumsworld.com/britneysubliminal.html

ReputationRep:
    I'm NOT falling for that!

ReputationRep:
    It's legit...

ReputationRep:
    I'm NOT falling for that!
    Don't worry this ones OK - I've checked it out. If you still don't beleave it then just play it with the volume off - then it cannot scare you.

ReputationRep:
    Heh at this rep comment - "lowered my life expectancy significantly"

Classic, made my day!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.