Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    so I applied for the ITM for 17/18 and I got invited to the selection day this saturday and I was wondering if anyone knows something about this test cause in the email the uni sent me nothing more than "no specific preparation is required" was written and I'm getting kind of nervous hahah so can someone help me ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alo_alo_)
    so I applied for the ITM for 17/18 and I got invited to the selection day this saturday and I was wondering if anyone knows something about this test cause in the email the uni sent me nothing more than "no specific preparation is required" was written and I'm getting kind of nervous hahah so can someone help me ?
    Hey, I'll be at the selection day too this Saturday. I have no clue on what/how to prepare because people have been telling me this exam is not something that you can prepare for.

Where are you from by the way (country/city)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cerceus)
    Hey, I'll be at the selection day too this Saturday. I have no clue on what/how to prepare because people have been telling me this exam is not something that you can prepare for.

Where are you from by the way (country/city)?
    hahah same !
    I'm from Italy you ?

ReputationRep:
    hahah same !
    I'm from Italy you ?
    I'm from the UK. Are you travelling to Maastricht on the day or the day before the selection test?

By the way are you in the morning or afternoon group?

ReputationRep:
    I'm from the UK. Are you travelling to Maastricht on the day or the day before the selection test?

By the way are you in the morning or afternoon group?
    I'm traveling there the day before ! I'm in the afternoon group didn't even know there are two groups Hahaha you ?

ReputationRep:
    I'm traveling there the day before ! I'm in the afternoon group didn't even know there are two groups Hahaha you ?
    I'm in the afternoon group too. I am travelling the day before (just in case). I think the email they sent us before the announcement said the selection day is in the morning or afternoon. I might have just misread that.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the afternoon group too. I am travelling the day before (just in case). I think the email they sent us before the announcement said the selection day is in the morning or afternoon. I might have just misread that.
    probably I did ! So think we'll gonna see each other then, so happy i kind of know someone I'm coming alone and I was afraid about not knowing what to do

ReputationRep:
    probably I did ! So think we'll gonna see each other then, so happy i kind of know someone I'm coming alone and I was afraid about not knowing what to do
    Me too. Is it your first time visiting Maastricht/Netherlands?

ReputationRep:
    I've been to amsterdam last year but first time in Maastricht.
    are you just applying for MU or somewhere else ?

ReputationRep:
    I've been to amsterdam last year but first time in Maastricht.
    are you just applying for MU or somewhere else ?
    I've applied to MU and Ireland. I also want to apply to Italy soon (Milano, Pavia and La Sapienza). How about you?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to MU and Ireland. I also want to apply to Italy soon (Milano, Pavia and La Sapienza). How about you?
    I'm applying in the Uk and AUC and two in the usa! I'm from milan tho, the test to get into medicine in Italy it's pretty hard, but I'm not applying cause I don't want to live here anymore

ReputationRep:
    Hey people! Any news on your admissions?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.