Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's are your fondest memories of you and your siblings? Watch

ReputationRep:
    My favourite is when my sister would sneak into my room and crawl under my duvet and we'd talk about everything late at night. Very sweet.

nothing...
      except for them sharing chocolate with me
      • Section Leader
      • Very Important Poster
      • Peer Support Volunteers
      • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
      There's 14 years between us but the first time she knocked on my bedroom door and said my name was so sweet

ReputationRep:
      playing footy up the rek with locals
      and playing timesplitters 2 with friend and us and then having a break after every game to go on the trampoline, then repeating until exhausted
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      When I was sooo sad about a parent's quarrel, my brother embraced me with his arms and tried everything to take comfort the picture of misery what I was in that moment. Was crying like a baby, but this loveable gesture of hisself has really touched me.

ReputationRep:
      watching GoT then watching the redlady get all nude and both laughing like mad.

ReputationRep:
      #nostalgia

When we all used to stay up late, messing around, pretend to sleep when parents came to check. And we'd always get caught because of someone's giggling. I swear it wasn't me :giggle: erm, i lie.
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by starfab)
      #nostalgia

When we all used to stay up late, messing around, pretend to sleep when parents came to check. And we'd always get caught because of someone's giggling. I swear it wasn't me :giggle: erm, i lie.
      How sweet! it seems that you liked (still like?) your siblings, am I right?
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      I do not know why but me and my sister used to pass notes under each others door when we couldn't sleep when we were younger.
      These were usually very funny/silly.
      At Christmas she used to come into my room with her presents at like 2am and we'd compare and guess each others presents and get really excited/hyper
      Erm I used to enjoy helping my Dad with the football training with my brother

But my absolute favourite would be one holiday in the South of France :love: we went to St Tropez one time and just had a great time. Yeah.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Kallisto)
      How sweet! it seems that you liked (still like?) your siblings, am I right?
      I still like them despite the changes etc
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      I still like them despite the changes etc
      Changing seems to be normal, as people, so even siblings are getting older. But the main point is they have contact and a good relationship to each other.
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      I would love to do funny things with my 'siblings', but I have no one :sad: I'm just the only child. But I always used to play with my dog, who is with me since 2009

But I found such a great sis in TSR. And that's my Fifi sis (starfab). She's a really sweet person and she used to advice me during my hard times. I love her so much :hugs:
      My fondest memory would be, my first meeting with Fifi sis, in future

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
      I do not know why but me and my sister used to pass notes under each others door when we couldn't sleep when we were younger.
      These were usually very funny/silly.
      At Christmas she used to come into my room with her presents at like 2am and we'd compare and guess each others presents and get really excited/hyper
      Erm I used to enjoy helping my Dad with the football training with my brother

But my absolute favourite would be one holiday in the South of France :love: we went to St Tropez one time and just had a great time. Yeah.
      Wow!
      That's really sweet.
      I really never thought that you had siblings.
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Reshyna)
      I would love to do funny things with my 'siblings', but I have no one :sad: I'm just the only child. But I always used to play with my dog, who is with me since 2009

But I found such a great sis in TSR. And that's my Fifi sis (starfab). She's a really sweet person and she used to advice me during my hard times. I love her so much :hugs:
      My fondest memory would be, my first meeting with Fifi sis, in future

Wow!
      That's really sweet.
      I really never thought that you had siblings.
      Haha I have 2
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      Haha I have 2
      Well, I have two cousins and they are really close to me. We usually behave like siblings. I am elder than them, so everyone in my extended family gave me the responsibility to take care of them, whenever they are with me. Coz if the three of us join forces, then the whole house turns upside down :lol:

So are you the eldest?
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      Well, I have two cousins and they are really close to me. We usually behave like siblings. I am elder than them, so everyone in my extended family gave me the responsibility to take care of them, whenever they are with me. Coz if the three of us join forces, then the whole house turns upside down :lol:

So are you the eldest?
      How sweet. I wish I have a similar close relation to my cousins like you, but I haven't. Have not read the whole thread through, but I suppose you are an only child, is that right?
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

So are you the eldest?
      Haha
      :yes:
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Kallisto)
      How sweet. I wish I have a similar close relation to my cousins like you, but I haven't. Have not read the whole thread through, but I suppose you are an only child, is that right?
      :yep:
      You are right. I'm an only child.
      Haha
      :yes:
      So do you take the responsibility for your siblings?

ReputationRep:
      Reshyna forgive my awkwardness from now
      That will also be one of my fondest memories :hugs:
      Ilysm too sis.
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      Reshyna forgive my awkwardness from now
      That will also be one of my fondest memories :hugs:
      Ilysm too sis.
      Hey sis :hugs:
      Come on. What do you mean by 'awkward'? You aren't awkward.
      No problem Fifi sis! I'll always love you :jumphug:
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      :yep:
      You are right. I'm an only child.

So do you take the responsibility for your siblings?
      Sometimes :ninja:

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.