Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's are your fondest memories of you and your siblings? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reshyna)
    Hey sis :hugs:
    Come on. What do you mean by 'awkward'? You aren't awkward.
    No problem Fifi sis! I'll always love you :jumphug:
    Hey back sis!
    You'll see what I mean by awkward :lol:
    :hugs:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Hey back sis!
    You'll see what I mean by awkward :lol:
    :hugs:
    :eyebrow: What surprise are you gonna give me? Whatever it is, I'll be prepared. I don't see you being awkward anyway. Hmmm, looks like I should wait.
    Spoiler:
    Show

I wouldn't surely mind, even if you are awkward, sis :hugs:
    Whatever you do, is not gonna seem awkward to me
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Sometimes :ninja:
    Haha, that's a very risky job. My cousins usually put me in trouble, by saying that I was the one who did their mess (they are the ones who actually do it) and I get mad at them, coz I always like to be perfect without having any flaws in my life, and it just gets on my nerves when they blame me for something I never actually did. But later I forgive them coz I love them so much.

ReputationRep:
    :eyebrow: What surprise are you gonna give me? Whatever it is, I'll be prepared. I don't see you being awkward anyway. Hmmm, looks like I should wait.
    Spoiler:
    Show

I wouldn't surely mind, even if you are awkward, sis :hugs:
    Whatever you do, is not gonna seem awkward to me

:rofl:
    Aww hugs :jumphug:
    Likewise sis. I wouldn't mind if you were awkward though I highly doubt it.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    Aww hugs :jumphug:
    Likewise sis. I wouldn't mind if you were awkward though I highly doubt it.
    :flute: Have I ever been awkward till now?

ReputationRep:
    :flute: Have I ever been awkward till now?
    Not at all
    Do you think you have been awkward? Before you answer, I think the answer to this is also no :woo:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Not at all
    Do you think you have been awkward? Before you answer, I think the answer to this is also no :woo:
    :innocent:
    Spoiler:
    Show

You are right sis. I don't think I've been awkward.

ReputationRep:
    :innocent:
    Spoiler:
    Show

You are right sis. I don't think I've been awkward.

I knew so :yep:

ReputationRep:
    There is just too many with my sister and I can't explain most of them in words Lmao. There's this one thing. In xfactor when they're about to say the winner.. we used to pretend like we were one of those people and we used to hold hands standing up and when they said the winner, we used to fake cry in happiness and pretend we were being questioned by the host and we'd be like "I'm so happy that we won, me and girls have been with me through thick and thin" and talk in their accents lmao. We'd put water on our face to make us look sweaty and it was just amazing. Don't know if I explained it well but that was just one of the many many memories with that chick :P

The period where my brother was alive. I really enjoyed that. Dead people don't really do much.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    The period where my brother was alive. I really enjoyed that. Dead people don't really do much.
    Feel so sorry for you. Know that feeling, as I have lost my brother too and although there were moments in our common life where we were struggling each other, I enjoyed this time as well.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.