I really don't get it which is why I have to resit my essay.
Posted from TSR Mobile
What do you write for annotations in an annotated bibliography? Watch
- Thread Starter
- 08-02-2017 20:28
- 10-02-2017 11:38
Many unis have guides on this. This is from the University of Staffordshire:Provides the following details to illustrate the quality and appropriateness of your text:
- Concise summary of the resources used for academic work.
- Comments about why and how you have used the information.
- A list and a brief critical analysis (annotation) of the research you have used, often presented in a tabular format.
- Full bibliographic details in the referencing style of your subject should be used (Havard, APA, Oscola).
Include specific information such as:
- Author - who wrote the text? why? what experience have they?
- Brief summary of text - what are the aims and conclusions made?
- Why did you use this information - mention: reliability of the research; who was the intended audience? why did you like this text? what were the limitations of the text?
- A reflection - how did you use the text?
There's a more-detailed guide here from the University of Toronto.
If you're still unsure, check with your tutor exactly what's required.