Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/280027...he-first-time/

seriously ****ed up

ReputationRep:
    wow terrible human being

& wtf she already has 4 kids and wants more??

White guy?

Clicks link

White guy.

Race of peace?

wtf?
        the guy is messed up

RIP the unborn twins

(Original post by Kravence)
          wow terrible human being

& wtf she already has 4 kids and wants more??
          Who are you to judge? Its her life...

ReputationRep:
          Hope he rots. What a monster.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Chief Swastika)
          What a Shame...
          What's with the smiling emoji
          this is not funny
          • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
          Horrific! Hate crime at its worst.

If you don't like people with views that are different to yours (be it in terms of religion or anything else), then instead of forcing your views on them, or verbally/physically attacking them, or making a mockery of their beliefs, just live and let live. Common decency, right?

This was just inhumane!

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Mathemagicien)
          Who are you to judge? Its her life...
          So it's now wrong to question things?

ReputationRep:
          White guy?

Clicks link

White guy.

Race of peace?
          No race is a race of peace. You can't judge an entire race by the actions of a few idiots. White people do heinous things, though it's unfair to reduce an entire race to the likes of the guy featured in the above article.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So it's now wrong to question things?
            Why should you question her lifestyle choices? What is it to you if she has 6 children? It isn't uncommon in the muslim community.

ReputationRep:
            Why should you question her lifestyle choices? What is it to you if she has 6 children? It isn't uncommon in the muslim community.
            If she's on benefits, for instance, we're the taxpayers and it affects us.

Just a thought.

(Original post by Dodgypirate)
              If she's on benefits, for instance, we're the taxpayers and it affects us.

Just a thought.
              Nothing stopping you from having 6 kids and taking the benefits, if you are that worried about losing out lmao.

ReputationRep:
              Scum, why do DailyMail have their comments disabled? Are they worried about their readers showing their true colours?

ReputationRep:
              Because freedom of speech. It's unusual to me hence me questioning it.

I could say the same to you, why does my comment bother you? are you Muslim? was it not politically correct enough for you?

Because freedom of speech. It's unusual to me hence me questioning it.

I could say the same to you, why does my comment bother you? are you Muslim? was it not politically correct enough for you?
                I'm not a muslim, I just think its insensitive to question a muslim's choice to have 6 children just after 2 have been murdered by a racist.

ReputationRep:
                He is a terrible and I would like to see him get a long sentence.

I thought it was acceptable to kill babies while they are in the womb after all they are not people

ReputationRep:
                I'm not a muslim, I just think its insensitive to question a muslim's choice to have 6 children just after 2 have been murdered by a racist.
                I disagree. This discussion was pointless

ReputationRep:
                (Original post by joecphillips)

I thought it was acceptable to kill babies while they are in the womb after all they are not people
                That juxtaposition tho.

Spoiler:
                Show

Or... that second line was sarcasm and you're actually pro-life?

ReputationRep:
                (Original post by joecphillips)

This is the stupidest thing I've read all day.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
              Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
              Useful resources
            • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
              Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.