Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherub012)
    That juxtaposition tho.

Spoiler:
    Show

Or... that second line was sarcasm and you're actually pro-life?

In most circumstances I am

I just find it odd that people are outraged about the death of 2 babies but are perfectly happy to allow 510 to be killed a day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    In most circumstances I am

I just find it odd that people are outraged about the death of 2 babies but are perfectly happy to allow 510 to be killed a day
    It was against the mother's choice and she could have already been many months pregnant (where abortion would be illegal).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherub012)
    It was against the mother's choice and she could have already been many months pregnant (where abortion would be illegal).
    But they aren't (apparently) human so it shouldn't matter.

I'm not defending this I would just like people to be consistent we can either say ending the life of the unborn is bad and title this as it is or we can say it is ok to do so and title it Muslim woman assaulted]

ReputationRep:
    But they aren't (apparently) human so it shouldn't matter.

I'm not defending this I would just like people to be consistent we can either say ending the life of the unborn is bad and title this as it is or we can say it is ok to do so and title it Muslim woman assaulted]
    The pro choice argument isn't just based on the fact that the foetus is not alive. And whilst religious loonies may think the foetus is alive, scientifically the argument is more complex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by STEMisSuperior.)
    The pro choice argument isn't just based on the fact that the foetus is not alive. And whilst religious loonies may think the foetus is alive, scientifically the argument is more complex.
    Science is on the fact that life begins at conception side not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yaboi)
    They're better off.
    Who is they and why are they better off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kravence)
    wow terrible human being

& wtf she already has 4 kids and wants more??
    Because Somalians.

ReputationRep:
    He is a terrible and I would like to see him get a long sentence.

I thought it was acceptable to kill babies while they are in the womb after all they are not people
    No, thats only when the mother wants to kill them.

ReputationRep:
    Sickening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kravence)
    wow terrible human being

& wtf she already has 4 kids and wants more??

Why do you care??

(Original post by Desi_Scotsman)
      Why do you care??
      muh tax dollars muh muslims taking over the country

Its telling that that was their response to this story...

ReputationRep:
      Bloody hell. This is why we need capital punishment. At least we're starting to accept unborn children as living people though.

(Original post by Mathemagicien)
      White guy?

Clicks link

White guy.

Race of peace?

ReputationRep:

Muslims taking over the country...haha your delirious mate.

Muslims contribute 31 billion to the UK economy (www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/10/29/uk-muslims-economy_n_4170781.html).

They contribute more than they take. Plus they only make up 4.5% of the UK population, hardly taking over...

ReputationRep:
      Scum. Hope he rots in jail.

ReputationRep:

Muslims contribute 31 billion to the UK economy (www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/10/29/uk-muslims-economy_n_4170781.html).

They contribute more than they take. Plus they only make up 4.5% of the UK population, hardly taking over...
      That was obvious sarcasm mate and Why do you care that I care?

ReputationRep:

Sarcasm mate, have you ever heard of it? (And why did you post this 3 times?)

(But fyi, the muslim population has gone from nearly 0% to 5% very quickly, and already over 10% of newborns are muslim).

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by jape)
        Bloody hell. This is why we need capital punishment. At least we're starting to accept unborn children as living people though.

Lol no one thinks foetuses are living people, except when it is convinient for them (like in this case). I don't think anyone cares much about the 200,000 abortions every year, much less the mothers of those babies.

ReputationRep:
        If this was a Muslim man attacking a white woman the 'alternative' media (i.e. Breitbart) and all the right-wingers on here would be having a motherfudging field day.

ReputationRep:
        Sarcasm mate, have you ever heard of it? (And why did you post this 3 times?)

(But fyi, the muslim population has gone from nearly 0% to 5% very quickly, and already over 10% of newborns are muslim).
        my macbooks trippin.

I couldnt care whether its sarcasm or not, just dont think its fair for those who just wanna live their life in peace.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
      Useful resources
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.