Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Top Gear used to be one of my most favorite car shows, but one day I stumbled upon a video on YouTube about how to turbocharge your car. It quickly caught up my attention and yes I spend hours watching their videos every day. What's your most favorite video series of the channel? I loved the 11 seconds gramps series and how to build a sleeper car.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't seen Mighty Car Mods, but it sounds like you might enjoy Project Binky. Two guys shoehorning Celica GT4 running gear into a classic Mini. Some incredible fabrication in it.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I used to watch them alot back in days but haven't been keeping up lately. I found the Honda Civic build very hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h4mza)
    Yeah I used to watch them alot back in days but haven't been keeping up lately. I found the Honda Civic build very hilarious.
    Haha, that fake blow off valve sound

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.