The Student Room Group

A104 Dundee

Hey has anybody applied for A104 at Dundee Uni for 2017 entry and how did the interviews go? Didn't find any conversations about it so i thought i would start one.
Hey. I applied to Dundee Uni at A104 course. I went in January for the interview. I am not so sure about how it went (I am not saying it was bad or good, just that it was so fast I could barely remember all the stations).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Annemarison
Hey. I applied to Dundee Uni at A104 course. I went in January for the interview. I am not so sure about how it went (I am not saying it was bad or good, just that it was so fast I could barely remember all the stations).

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah that was the same for me!! Are u a school leaver or a graduate?
Original post by MCaes001
yeah that was the same for me!! Are u a school leaver or a graduate?

School leaver. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
School leaver. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah so i am I. What subjects did u do last year and this year? Are you from Scotland or where from? :smile: I did 5 highers and 2 Nat5's got AAABB and AB but my UKCAT was so rubbish got and average of 550 😂. This year i am doing AH biology and Spanish and Higher Maths and Chemistry. I am not sure at all how the interview went it's like one of those things where u think of how you could have answered differently when u are out of it haha i hope they get back to us soon. What other courses have u applied for?
Yeah so i am I. What subjects did u do last year and this year? Are you from Scotland or where from? :smile: I did 5 highers and 2 Nat5's got AAABB and AB but my UKCAT was so rubbish got and average of 550 😂. This year i am doing AH biology and Spanish and Higher Maths and Chemistry. I am not sure at all how the interview went it's like one of those things where u think of how you could have answered differently when u are out of it haha i hope they get back to us soon. What other courses have u applied for?

I am not from Scotland, nor the rest of the UK. I am an EU student. We cannot choose subjects; they are all compulsory. So I studied Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Phisyics and other 13 subjects😊. Besides Dundee, I applied to Keele, Manchester and Cardiff also with foundation year. I can't wait as well for them to get back to us.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I am not from Scotland, nor the rest of the UK. I am an EU student. We cannot choose subjects; they are all compulsory. So I studied Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Phisyics and other 13 subjects😊. Besides Dundee, I applied to Keele, Manchester and Cardiff also with foundation year. I can't wait as well for them to get back to us.

Posted from TSR Mobile

aww that's really cool. I moved to Scotland from Germany like 3 years ago so thats why I am applying for a pre med course as i don't have the entry requirements for the actual A100 🙄. Did you also sit the UKCAT?? What uni would you prefer to go from all your choices?
aww that's really cool. I moved to Scotland from Germany like 3 years ago so thats why I am applying for a pre med course as i don't have the entry requirements for the actual A100 🙄. Did you also sit the UKCAT?? What uni would you prefer to go from all your choices?

I also took the UKCAT. My average wasn' t that good either(617 I think). As of my favourite choice, in fact I am not sure: I believe that everywhere exist both positive and negative aspects. Dundee is certainly in top 2. Wherelse did you apply and where would you like to study the most?
Reply 8
I also took the UKCAT. My average wasn' t that good either(617 I think). As of my favourite choice, in fact I am not sure: I believe that everywhere exist both positive and negative aspects. Dundee is certainly in top 2. Wherelse did you apply and where would you like to study the most?

Mine was 550 😂 so disappointing ehm I have only applied to Dundee and otherwise I am applying for neuroscience. Dundee is my first choice. I got into neuroscience but I think I will reapply for medicine if I don't get into Dundee.
Mine was 550 😂 so disappointing ehm I have only applied to Dundee and otherwise I am applying for neuroscience. Dundee is my first choice. I got into neuroscience but I think I will reapply for medicine if I don't get into Dundee.

Good luck and stay optimistic because it is a great chance we get accepted after interviews.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Good luck and stay optimistic because it is a great chance we get accepted after interviews.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, good luck to you too 🙂

Posted from TSR Mobile

hi i applied to those places too! have you heard back from them?
Original post by hihihiheyheyhey
hi i applied to those places too! have you heard back from them?

Cardiff rejected me pre-interview. For the others I am still waiting for a decison. What about you?
Cardiff rejected me pre-interview. For the others I am still waiting for a decison. What about you?

Cardiff rejected me pre-interview too! Had an interview at Manchester. But not heard from anywhere else! Have you had any other interviews?
Cardiff rejected me pre-interview too! Had an interview at Manchester. But not heard from anywhere else! Have you had any other interviews?

Yes, besides Dundee, I also had an interview at Manchester in January.
have you heard anything from keele yet??!

No, I haven't. Have you?
No, I haven't. Have you?

nope! have you heard from manchester regarding offer or rejection?(post interview)

Quick Reply

Latest