The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reue
You don't.

What most people do though is help other people to matched bet. So for instance I'd tell you exactly what bets to place and then I'd take a % of your profits as payment.

Thats a pretty lame way of earning money. WIth patience, its straightforward to find a 8/8 match bet which generates 80%ish of a snr free bet
Original post by bspercy
Successful day on my part made exactly £146.73 extracting around 81% of my £180 free bets.

From what offer? Not sure I saw anything spectacular today
Original post by Volibear
Out of random curiosity, do you have a paid subscription with Profit Accumulator?

Never pay for anything these sites pisses me off. When you search for matched betting tutorials on youtube, every singly cnut is trying to divert you to their website. Anyways, no i dont use profit accumulator as i doubt they’ll yield the profit i attain
Original post by bspercy
Never pay for anything these sites pisses me off. When you search for matched betting tutorials on youtube, every singly cnut is trying to divert you to their website. Anyways, no i dont use profit accumulator as i doubt they’ll yield the profit i attain

So what are you using? It's not exactly helpful for you to avoid answering questions straight. The bookies aren't on this thread figuring out which account is yours by the way...
I back a horse and lay the wrong one? Can you guess what happened? Luckily i only lost £176 (12.0 horse at 16) on laying the wrong horse was on track to make £150 today but made like £15 due to my error. Waste of a day. I was in westfield and wasn’t fully concentrating. Tomorrow should be less stressful, saturday always guarantees close back/lay odds for horse racing. Also my shîtty phone pisses me off. I need to buy a decent laptop with my own internet as i get stressed tf out with the *****y free internet, and matched betting on a lagging phone combination
Only? You must be earning a lot...

@bspercy please answer this

I said luckily as you are exposed to a £14 liability for every £1 you lay on a 14/1 horse for example. Ofc it could've gone the other way but I'm happy to learn from my incompetence and mistakes
I don't want to say what I'm doing I feel there's too much value to giveaway to ppl I don't know. I will say though, the people who say they make even anything above £1k/month by matched betting are NOT simply doing conventional match betting, be it multiple accounts, affiliates marketing/referrals, advanced techniques of match betting, a combination of what I said of things not mentioned etc. If you're merely waiting for the occasional reload offer and hoping that a new bookie offer a luxurious sign up offer, I don't see how you'd make good money
Reply 267
Original post by bspercy
Thats a pretty lame way of earning money.

It pays my mortgage so perfectly happy with it being lame :smile:
Reply 268
Out of random curiosity, do you have a paid subscription with Profit Accumulator?

I use both PA and PM. Have bought the lifetime membership for PM.
Reply 269
Would you say it's worth getting a PA paid subscription?

Yes, absoloutly.
IMG_2087.PNG
Good day today exactly £178.12 made exclusively on horses. Tight odds as expected. Oddly got paid out more on a horse that won in the bookies not sure if it's an error or part of their BOG scheme.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by bspercy
I don't want to say what I'm doing I feel there's too much value to giveaway to ppl I don't know. I will say though, the people who say they make even anything above £1k/month by matched betting are NOT simply doing conventional match betting, be it multiple accounts, affiliates marketing/referrals, advanced techniques of match betting, a combination of what I said of things not mentioned etc. If you're merely waiting for the occasional reload offer and hoping that a new bookie offer a luxurious sign up offer, I don't see how you'd make good money

Thanks for being selfish. Not...
And yeah I know the acca stuff and horse stuff can bring in good extra money. Even an offer for greyhounds I remember seeing actually. All about playing the long game and taking + EV.
Edit: thought I was done for the day. Now made £259.93 today which is definitely my all time best. May see if there's more opportunity in the remaining events today but if not very happy with this
For anyone wanting to know the volume of bets I place here it is https://ibb.co/jREuW8. Not as much as @Reue and other people I know who placed 1500-2500 laid bets/month. I’m normally lay 500 bets a month but I’ve been dormant in a couple of days in this month. This month ends with me making £3-3.5k in profits (hard to calculate as my money is everywhere and I've spent couple hundreds from it), which would've been £5k if I wasn't gubbed by bet365
£104.4 today. Not in the £200s of yesterday, but still solid. Will look to make changes going into next month to see how I can improve to consistent £200/day. Apart from around 10 days of this month, it has been pretty successful for me.
IMG_2094.PNG
(edited 5 years ago)
Skybet, Betway etc are doing Goodwood refunds on losing bets tomorrow you should be able to get at least £50 worth of free bets here. I expect tight odds as well due to high liquidity
Another very successful day. Made precisely £226.76. All losing bet refunds lost so took full advantage of today’s offer. Shame I only made £104.4 yesterday it’d have been a 3 day streak of consistent £200. Let’s see if i’m able to continue this into the new month.
1990CB69-CEC1-474D-9292-C531CDFDECC5.png
Original post by bspercy
Another very successful day. Made precisely £226.76. All losing bet refunds lost so took full advantage of today’s offer. Shame I only made £104.4 yesterday it’d have been a 3 day streak of consistent £200. Let’s see if i’m able to continue this into the new month.
1990CB69-CEC1-474D-9292-C531CDFDECC5.png

How much time on average do you spend matched betting per day, if you don't me asking?
Original post by Notnek
How much time on average do you spend matched betting per day, if you don't me asking?

It's all done on my phone and I'm on my phone throughout the day (not just doing MB, but watching youtube, Facebook etc). But to answer your question it's around 11:30am-3:30pm that I'm active doing MB due to the horse racing events.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by bspercy
It's all done on my phone and I'm on my phone throughout the day (not just doing MB, but watching youtube, Facebook etc). But to answer your question it's around 11am-4pm that I'm active doing MB due to the horse racing events.

Thanks. That's an impressive hourly income plus it's tax free.

Latest