Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    My head just never stops hurting recently :/ i can feel my heartbeat pulsating in my head all the time and it hurts and my face goes really hot like rn my cheeks are glowing and i feel ill

Thank you CF :hugs: x
    have you checked if you have a temperature or taking panadol - paracetamol ? :console:

ReputationRep:
    do u think? and no but maybe i should? tbh i need to go to the doctors about a lot of things but my GP is useless anyway and too far away and i havent had time recently :/ i think it might be something to do with my eyes because they dont constrict properly so i think they let too much light in and that's why i get headaches and dizzyness but idk
    and were u ok in the end? :o::hugs:
    Mayb NHS 111 any way! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I feel like it'd be nice to post as anon here sometimes lol!
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by ForestShadow)
    have you checked if you have a temperature or taking panadol - paracetamol ? :console:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    Mayb NHS 111 any way! :hugs:
    everyone is so nice and caring on this thread :grouphugs:

(Original post by The_Internet)
    I feel like it'd be nice to post as anon here sometimes lol!
    agreed

ReputationRep:
    everyone is so nice and caring on this thread :grouphugs:
    :penguinhug: if your core temp rises past 40C youll need serious attention so its important you dont have a fever

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody else have a freaky father who enjoys scaring his kids in dark alleyways?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Does anybody else have a freaky father who enjoys scaring his kids in dark alleyways?
    Yeah except from that he's not freaky and doesn't scare me in dark alleyways

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGoodPharaoh)
    Yeah except from that he's not freaky and doesn't scare me in dark alleyways
    Lucky.

ReputationRep:
    tired, annoyed and stressed

ReputationRep:
    Does any one ever think they feel a bit too much? Or that if a cyberman offered to upgrade you, you'd take it?

No er me neither

ReputationRep:
    Missing someone, hope they're okay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abc12445666)
    Same tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abc12445666)
    Sameeee and tired, exhausted and stressed about exaaams

ReputationRep:
    I just can't win.
    Let's say I absolutely smash this year. 90% in second year uni or something awesome like that. Will it give me a realistic chance of forging a good career? No. Will it bring me any closer to forging meaningful relationships, romantic or otherwise? Nah. How long will it make me happy for? Well, maybe a day.
    Let's say I do okay. Then I am not special, and just for that I feel terrible. And I still have all those problems, and amplified.
    Let's say I do badly. I have no reason to live, with no skills beyond my academics.

So obviously smashing it is the best case scenario, but when your best case scenario is still so dreary, why are you trying for anything? I guess it's just natural. Any living creature would do the same, go for the best it could get. But I might as well drop dead now for all the good doing well this year will do me in the long run.

ReputationRep:
    Blank

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    And selfish coz i dont wanna reply to everyone. Or talk.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Heard a really sad thing on the radio, but happy for the charity too

Kinda puts my own issues in to perspective

ReputationRep:
    a little nervous, driving test and all but I should be fine....
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by ForestShadow)
    a little nervous, driving test and all but I should be fine....
    Dw, I vomited just before my driving test and then passed!

You got this 😎

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    Dw, I vomited just before my driving test and then passed!

You got this 😎
    oh wow thats a story and a half :lol: Ive done very minimal hours tho and my fam dont own a manual car so the 30hrs with my instructor is all Ive had, he says Im realistically ambitious for this test :rofl: Ive only done 12 hrs in the test town dorchester too which are all figures below average but Im generally alert and good at driving I think, overconfidence at roundabouts does happen

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.