Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I don't count

ReputationRep:
    CheeseIsVeg

ReputationRep:
    Feeling generally okay but...

Mega p*ssed off with them there trolls...
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    CheeseIsVeg
    Long time no see
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by ForestShadow)
    I havent revised barely at all this easter and havent done finance or accom either, my advice is to take them 1 at a time. Do 1 thing first and isolate the other tasks so you wont be overwhelmed, try to shut off other areas of your brain whilst you work hard and concentrate on one thing :hugs:
    :hugs: i didnt know you had applied to uni :eek: good luck man :hugs:
    and yeh, that's what people tell me inrl, it's good advice, just not very good at taking it
    a useful thing i have found is instead of wasting time sitting there worrying about something that can't be sorted until the future, to do some other work which seems obvious, i guess cos it is

(Original post by The_Internet)
    Ahhhh I see. Student finance may actually seem super important (and it is), but to give credit to them, they backdate all payments. Your main worry, sholdn't be the student finance but more so your A levels tbh. I can understand why accommodation might be an issue, but so long as you reach them before the deadline, it shouldn't be an issue. It's only when you get to them...after the deadline where you're forced in to the private sector. I hope this helped any how
    backdate all payments?
    and yeh i agree totally ik everything is going to be ok logically but i just panic about it and idk why
    and thank you it did :hugs: you are always very caring towards me and i appreciate it :yes:

(Original post by SpiritSharD)
    CheeseIsVeg
    ur back :eek::hello:

ReputationRep:
    frustrated=see recent post re UA/reply...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    I don't count
    yeah you do :console::hugs:

unless you mean you dont count in numbers which Im sure you can also do :yep:
    • Welcome Squad

I actually passed with 5 minors in the end so Im over the freakin moon :moon: , only did 36hrs lessons and no practice outside of lessons!

awww hope ite gets better :hugs:

and thanks for the vm it was no problem, did you identify what illness you had in the end or was it over quickly ??

WOOOOOOO! smashed it! :cool: Congrats! you passed! :dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    WOOOOOOO! smashed it! :cool: Congrats! you passed! :dance:
    THANK YOUUUUUUU

I barely believed it myself lmao when the guy said ' you passed'

I was like

'are you sure'
    'do you wanna check dat'
    'you can take it back if you want I wont be offended'
    'were you in the car with the same driver I was?'

I also had a minor breakdown cos I wasnt sure if you could have gum in the test but you could so its all good in da hood
    • Welcome Squad

THANK YOUUUUUUU

I barely believed it myself lmao when the guy said ' you passed'

I was like

'are you sure'
    'do you wanna check dat'
    'were you in the car with the same guy I was?'

I also had a minor breakdown cos I wasnt sure if you could have gum in the test but you could so its all good in da hood

awww! i was exactly the same! :rofl:

but its one thing you never have to worry about ever again! :woo:

unless you know, you do stupid illegal things but ya know

ReputationRep:

but its one thing you never have to worry about ever again!
    yay

unless you know, you do stupid illegal things but ya know
    awwww man wheres the fun
    • Welcome Squad

yay

awwww man wheres the fun
    there is no fun. too many cameras. too many cops. no phone. when i passed, my dad kept saying 'back in the day we could do over 100mph do this that at the other '

and then heres us with speed cameras and :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: and yh. wheres the fun

driving is still fun tho :ahee::lol:

ReputationRep:
    there is no fun. too many cameras. too many cops. no phone. when i passed, my dad kept saying 'back in the day we could do over 100mph do this that at the other '

and then heres us with speed cameras and :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: and yh. wheres the fun

driving is still fun tho :ahee::lol:
    damn it I wanted to get some stuff goin all fast and furious but looks like its 'slow and legal ' now...and dat kinda sounds kinda wrong :innocent:

but yh 100mph is possible completely possible on some super open stretches , did he ever get caught speeding?

do you drive manual?
    • Welcome Squad

damn it I wanted to get some stuff goin all fast and furious but looks like its 'slow and legal ' now...and dat kinda sounds kinda wrong :innocent:

but yh 100mph is possible completely possible on some super open stretches , did he ever get caught speeding?

do you drive manual?
    :rofl:

he never got caught speeding. wed get caught asap ergh

yasss manual - auto is a cop out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drez999)
    Feeling generally okay but...

Mega p*ssed off with them there trolls...
    which trolls? I don't get you.
    Nice avatar

ReputationRep:
    I am feeling pretty good.
    I don't know why I don't do anything exciting these days .
    Hmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    I don't count
    Yes you do

ReputationRep:
    ForestShadow who are you ?
    What are you doing with your life?

ReputationRep:
    Firstly Im flattered by the sudden interest in me and the questions posed, thank you even if its seems almost suspiciously keen :holmes::ninja:

(Original post by Vesniep)
    ForestShadow who are you ?
    Well Im that guy whos almost at 11 gems but not rly, who loves to dance and does extreme sports and is dangerously overconfident yet sometimes a lil hollow at reflective times too, I am ForestShadow.

Who are you?

(Original post by Vesniep)
    What are you doing with your life?
    About to start some geography revision, maybe do a maths paper and then study after tooo to make up for lost time - ie the whole easter break

what about you ? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Firstly Im flattered by the sudden interest in me and the questions posed, thank you even if its seems almost suspiciously keen :holmes::ninja:
    Basically you repped me I looked your avatar I liked it, I looked at your profile (social groups) I loved them so I thought ; huh he is a nice dude why not ?
    Suspiciously why ? What would my dirty mind be thinking ?
    You might be me my friend :hugs:
    Well Im that guy whos almost at 11 gems but not rly, who loves to dance and does extreme sports and is dangerously overconfident yet sometimes a lil hollow at reflective times too, I am ForestShadow.
    I don't really pay attention to gems. Couldn't remember how many I have ; now that I looked I'm disappointed with myself
    You love to dance ... I'm REALLY awful at that. I don't know what I'm supposed to do
    Dangerous sports hmm if only I had a friend who could motivate me :awesome:
    Who are you?
    I'm just a guy really.
    Strong defender of European Union/Federal Europe.
    Doing maths/physics at uni. I'm a bit gay and I'd say I'm a bit clever (but only a bit).
    I get easily depressed and I like being alone at some random mountains

About to start some geography revision, maybe do a maths paper and then study after tooo to make up for lost time - ie the whole easter break

what about you ? :holmes:
    are you doing doing a levels ?
    I'll do maths ... that's all I do This and procrastinate ... mostly the latter

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.