Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Welcome Squad

fuming at the audacity of this mother :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: ass hoe

ReputationRep:
    Hurt and angry and upset. I ask for one thing. I only want to be understood but all that happens is that I am belittled for having emotions. I am angry and yes I could have better control but it's unfair that I can't lash out at least once. I asked you for one thing and you found a way to wriggle out of that too. You said you'd do it but not the way I want so what is the F U C K I N G point! I want to cry I'm that upset but I can't because everyone is around. I just wish you would understand. But you don't. And I don't think you ever will.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Getting new glasses today :eek::gah: Sat on a pair I have while I was home (it was dark, ok) and now they are lopsided and can't be fixed. :sad: And I don't like my other glasses I have (frames too small/scratched lenses) so new glasses it is!

Feel much better being back in Scotland, since I am now not in the same city as that :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: and won't be for a very long time. Absolutely no chance of bumping into him.

Going to the gym this evening for a nice long workout and then I will have spin tomorrow and possibly on Sunday as well. Gotta make up the workouts since I missed a few as I was in Ireland.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    backdate all payments?
    and yeh i agree totally ik everything is going to be ok logically but i just panic about it and idk why
    and thank you it did :hugs: you are always very caring towards me and i appreciate it :yes:
    Yeah they backdate every thing. Say you eventually get it sorted in..December. Sure your first three months MAY be a bit rough, depending on your personal circumstances, however they'll backdate your payments all the way back to September

And it's fine. It's OK to panic about these things. I remember being in a somewhat similar scenario myself, especially in your first year

Also, honestly, no worries :hugs: I like seeing others happy

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    fuming at the audacity of this mother :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: ass hoe
    language cupcake, dont :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing swear like a mother :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:er youre above that :yep:

(Original post by tasha_tah)

Hypomania makes me such an annoying person/irritable person. I've been picking things to direct my aggression at and I hope it doesn't affect my relationship with the people I love :sigh: Which is why I've gone back to avoiding everyone and picking silly fights on tsr :sigh:
      • Welcome Squad

(Original post by ForestShadow)
      language cupcake, dont :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing swear like a mother :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:er youre above that :yep:

this :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: deserves it

ReputationRep:
      this :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: deserves it
      are they a big mother :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:er or just a run of the mill mother :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:er, I have black belt so I could :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: up if you want xD
      • Welcome Squad

are they a big mother :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:er or just a run of the mill mother :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:er, I have black belt so I could :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: up if you want xD
      you know when Samuel Jackson says mother :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:er and you really feel it. theyre that kinda mother :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:er. pls do :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
      you know when Samuel Jackson says mother :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:er and you really feel it. theyre that kinda mother :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:er. pls do :lovehug:
      oh so you mean

you couldve just said so cupcakes :lol:

I dont work for free tho, beating someone up takes energy, do you have cupcakes spare cupcake?
      • Welcome Squad

oh so you mean

you couldve just said so cupcakes :lol:

I dont work for free tho, beating someone up takes energy, do you have cupcakes spare cupcake?

YASSSSSSSSSSS :woo:

could have said what? :lol:

ill bake you some! which ones are your fav? :ahee:

ReputationRep:
      YASSSSSSSSSSS :woo:

could have said what? :lol:

ill bake you some! which ones are your fav? :ahee:
      pls not yas tho, that triggers me :facepalm: too much emotion in that yas

couldve just said you wanted memes with jackson swearing ofc

idk, I dont know many types of cupcake apart from the generic one that tastes half decent and has a birght coloured plastic holder :dontknow:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by tasha_tah)

Got a headache half way through work that I still have now and it's so achey and up at the back of my skull AND behind my eyes Also got some intense stomach pains so I was sitting there trying not to cry with my fists clenched.

ReputationRep:
        I've come into deep realisation that I am addicted to TSR. And there is no cure.
        • Welcome Squad

sleepy :closedeyes:

ReputationRep:
        Alone and unable to respect myself.
        • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
        I have a headache and it won't go away :sad:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
      Useful resources
      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.