(Original post by mediaya)
    Awake feeling sick now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Damn girl. Did you wake up or didn't sleep at all? :eek:
    Rest. Orders from behenji 😘

ReputationRep:
    This place I'm at is so god damn depressing :banghead:
    😩

My right breast is hurting and it hurt yesterday too. It's a strange pain, like from within, and it's more of a searing ache than a 'hurting'. I'm thinking/hoping it's because I'm probably about to start a period (but you never know with my random periods:awesome:), but I've NEVER in my LIFE had sore boobs/boob before.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Steljoy)
      Yeah, I know.. I was at a point where I was emotionally numb..I felt left alone, no one took me seriously. I talked to my parents about it and they kept saying " You are an idiot, there are people with worse problems than you out there" (It broke my heart, it really did :cry:). I took one suicide attempt and it made everything worse.

But then...

I read few books and watched few movies that really helped me bring positivity into my life, I made myself a dream board full of Cars that I like and houses I want to buy in Hollywood Hills. I look at them every day and they just make me so happy... so ambitious! My grades have improved massively and I enjoy my life to the max right now

Oh another thing that helped me was taking photographs + writing the good stuff that happens to me everyday in a diary and discarding the bad things

If you feel like you would like to talk please don't hesitate to PM me, I am always happy to help :yep:
      oh
      I'm glad it changed the way it has

thanks for the offer, i will if i need to/ want to x

ReputationRep:
      Yeah, I know.. I was at a point where I was emotionally numb..I felt left alone, no one took me seriously. I talked to my parents about it and they kept saying " You are an idiot, there are people with worse problems than you out there" (It broke my heart, it really did :cry:). I took one suicide attempt and it made everything worse.

But then...

I read few books and watched few movies that really helped me bring positivity into my life, I made myself a dream board full of Cars that I like and houses I want to buy in Hollywood Hills. I look at them every day and they just make me so happy... so ambitious! My grades have improved massively and I enjoy my life to the max right now

Oh another thing that helped me was taking photographs + writing the good stuff that happens to me everyday in a diary and discarding the bad things

If you feel like you would like to talk please don't hesitate to PM me, I am always happy to help :yep:
      Some good advise there. I guess I maay feel a bit better, when we move to the new building, and therefore gym is easier, as I can drive in. That should, in theory, release endorphins hopefully, so there's that.

I think every one else is looking forward to moving to the new building as it's an easier commute (in fairness, that is one reason I like it too), but more so because I think I'll have time for the gym, and hopefully release some endorphins..

ReputationRep:
      feeling :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ed for my exams which start a month today

*hyperventilates*
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Drez999)
      Not sure if I can get any more frustrated with trolls on TSR = big sigh...
      ikr
      had a troll make a troll thread about me today...
      "bizzy_penguin is a disgrace to penguins" haha, shame I never got to see the thread though as it got removed
      • TSR Support Team
      • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
      Stressed :cry:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by NiamhM1801)
      Stressed :cry:
      :hugs:
      • TSR Support Team
      • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by SassKing13)
      :hugs:
      • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by The_Internet)
      Some good advise there. I guess I maay feel a bit better, when we move to the new building, and therefore gym is easier, as I can drive in. That should, in theory, release endorphins hopefully, so there's that.

I think every one else is looking forward to moving to the new building as it's an easier commute (in fairness, that is one reason I like it too), but more so because I think I'll have time for the gym, and hopefully release some endorphins..
      Hey man, happy to hear you liked my advice! It is awesome to hear that you are moving to your new building, wish you the best of luck with it :yep:

ReputationRep:
      Hey man, happy to hear you liked my advice! It is awesome to hear that you are moving to your new building, wish you the best of luck with it :yep:
      Yup. It's much closet to the city, so therefore easier in theory by train

ReputationRep:
      Surprisingly okay, despite the fact I've played Dark Souls 3 constantly for a week.
      • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by The_Internet)
      Yup. It's much closet to the city, so therefore easier in theory by train
      That is great to hear my man :hugs: I am so happy for you :love:

ReputationRep:
      That is great to hear my man :hugs: I am so happy for you :love:
      Thanks Steljoy :hugs: too!

ReputationRep:
      Hungry.

I think this is a recurrent theme.

ReputationRep:
      In one of those moods where I'm not really in the mood for sleep...I don't really think late night posting on TSR will really help, but I just need to get out how I'm feeling I suppose...

(I'll probably regret this post in the morning )
      Lonely and kind of frustrated :/
      There are also honestly people on this forum that are better friends than people in real life
      I suppose I need to remember that I am taking positive steps to try and push myself at the moment though...

This has turned into like a mini reflective diary thing (to whoever might be reading this night time ramble XD). I can see how writing/typing things out can be therapeutic now though.

ReputationRep:
      unit 4 geo mock exam tmr first thing at 9am and I had the whole of Easter to study :facepalm:

I'm in so much pain. My netheregions hurt so much, the pain that makes you want to cry and cry and cry. i am currently curled up in foetal position, having taken max para.. and ibu.. doses. Mother getting me hot water bottle. i'm in work in three hours. nononoonononononnonononono
        • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
        Am alright :penguin:
        (Original post by SassKing13)
        In one of those moods where I'm not really in the mood for sleep...I don't really think late night posting on TSR will really help, but I just need to get out how I'm feeling I suppose...

(I'll probably regret this post in the morning )
        Lonely and kind of frustrated :/
        There are also honestly people on this forum that are better friends than people in real life
        I suppose I need to remember that I am taking positive steps to try and push myself at the moment though...

This has turned into like a mini reflective diary thing (to whoever might be reading this night time ramble XD). I can see how writing/typing things out can be therapeutic now though.
        :jumphug:
        (Original post by ForestShadow)
        unit 4 geo mock exam tmr first thing at 9am and I had the whole of Easter to study :facepalm:
        I know that feel too well :rofl:
        Don't stress too much. Go over the hard bits and get a decent rest. Give it your best shot and learn from what comes of it :yy:
        U got it bruh :rave:
        (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
        I'm in so much pain. My netheregions hurt so much, the pain that makes you want to cry and cry and cry. i am currently curled up in foetal position, having taken max para.. and ibu.. doses. Mother getting me hot water bottle. i'm in work in three hours. nononoonononononnonononono
        :console: that's awful. Is there anyway you could rest instead of work?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
      Useful resources
      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.