Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Pretty much lol.
    Last time I went there, everyone said that it would take so much to get a sentence out of me. I used to just end up replying with one word
    Yh, a serious convo killer on my part.

That's the plan. I'm somehow filling up my time more now.

Totally agree. Just sucks that's what it's come to.
    I guess, when you're that depressed you don't actually want to talk and want to just dwell on it

I'm glad you're making yourself busy. It is always easier when you are busy. That way you don't have to overthink any thing at all

I hope this helps btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DemBoiPaigon)
    Come Scotland.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not very excited about Scotland as working in London would make me more recognised to other agencies. Besides, I'm not planning to be well recognised as I'd like to wait until I'm 18 because I don't think the entire social media platform is my interest. Also I was rejected from Londons, offered an interview in June..I was upset about the rejections but I knew I had something which they didn't like. Perhaps other people were better than me? But it's like an experience thing and it's abit hard to gain. I also felt my confidence level drops when performing at different stages and infront of different people. Yeah anyway that's about it! Nothing interesting. Have a lovely day! Hope your work thing and new job and new life is well too 👍🏻 Message me if you ever need to talk or anything I'll be here, most likely.. Take care!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    thinking about going back to school tmr all I can say is that.....

Damn you!
    y did u remind me?!

I just had a terrible nightGot into bed at 11, was still lying awake and tossing and turning until 2. I got up for the toilet and suddenly my stomach cramps came back, AND my swollen big toe was hurting. I sat on the toilet for 15 mins, then went back to bed and it was so ucomfortable. Wanted a hot water bottle but couldn't go downstairs for the kettle because the alarm is on and I didn't want to wake my mum.

So basically, a painful, sleepless night. :sad:

ReputationRep:
      Explain how the use of statistical techniques may help in the analysis of data and increase geographical understanding

:rip:
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      I need someone to give me some strength right now

No sleep feel like s***

ReputationRep:
      I actually got out of bed before 12.
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      OUTRAGED. because of THIS ¥¥

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39629603

I'm not old enough still! its 3 weeks before my 18th...

unbelievable.
      • Welcome Squad

absolutely horrendous
      • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
      Feel bad

I totally forgot it was one of my close friend's birthday yesterday. I've had a lot on the last week or so with my papa but I shouldn't have forgotten. I'm usually really good with remembering dates and birthdays :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poor littlenorthernlass. In a lot of pain STILL. Also very light headed from no Sertraline in three days. :sick:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by The_Internet)
        I guess, when you're that depressed you don't actually want to talk and want to just dwell on it

I'm glad you're making yourself busy. It is always easier when you are busy. That way you don't have to overthink any thing at all

I hope this helps btw
        True
        Ah, trust I can overthink even when real busy lol
        Thanks mate
        • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
        Happy

That's me and my partner officially gave notice now and tomorrow our names will go up on the town hall boards :yep: I'll need to run into town and have a nosey

It's all starting to feel real now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        Horny:devil:

ReputationRep:
        Upset because I am craving for Greggs - Belgian Chocolate Millionaire Shortbread ❤️❤️❤️ I have to go outside and buy it. So sad that there's only 4 in a pack.
        • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by emerald7770)
        Upset because I am craving for Greggs - Belgian Chocolate Millionaire Shortbread ❤️❤️❤️ I have to go outside and buy it. So sad that there's only 4 in a pack.
        I want 8 in a pack

I need a new belt
        mine broke in the middle of an a-level lesson

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349)
        I want 8 in a pack

I need a new belt
        mine broke in the middle of an a-level lesson
        OMG me too I'd be the happiest person in the world if there was 8 in the pack but I mean I could get 2 but idk
        • Welcome Squad

pretty amazing! :love:

funny how things can change in a day

ReputationRep:
        u know u won an argument when they avoid the valid points u made and keep bringing in irrelevant stuff just for the sake of arguing. im so done with stupid af people.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334)
        Damn you!
        y did u remind me?!
        Cos Im a realistic person and thought you could handle it ? :holmes:

(Original post by littlenorthernlass)
        I just had a terrible nightGot into bed at 11, was still lying awake and tossing and turning until 2. I got up for the toilet and suddenly my stomach cramps came back, AND my swollen big toe was hurting. I sat on the toilet for 15 mins, then went back to bed and it was so ucomfortable. Wanted a hot water bottle but couldn't go downstairs for the kettle because the alarm is on and I didn't want to wake my mum.

So basically, a painful, sleepless night. :sad:
        damn that sounds painful

hope tonight is better

(Original post by IKEAPanda37)
        Explain how the use of statistical techniques may help in the analysis of data and increase geographical understanding

:rip:
        I had a geography mock too today funnily enough :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
      Useful resources
      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.