Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I love you CheeseIsVeg!!!! <3
    • TSR Support Team

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    :cube: I hope so
    Erm there must be something I have that can cheer you up just a bit :hide:
    Oh here, this image has the infamous Rock Fan seal of approval of relative 'cuteness'
    Attachment 637412
    I did go to sleep, in the middle of my C4 paper (binomial expansion = effort lol)
    so now I can't get back to sleep
    To be fair it is cute
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    I love you CheeseIsVeg!!!! <3
    :loveduck: Ly2 Mr ShardySpirit :ahee:
    :cube:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    To be fair it is cute
    :yep: How are you feeling rn Mr Rock Fan?

ReputationRep:
    :cube: I hope so
    Erm there must be something I have that can cheer you up just a bit :hide:
    Oh here, this image has the infamous Rock Fan seal of approval of relative 'cuteness'
    Attachment 637412
    I did go to sleep, in the middle of my C4 paper (binomial expansion = effort lol)
    so now I can't get back to sleep
    Aw it did make me smile, it's more the fact that you actually bothered to try and make me smile rather than the image itself. Now i like the image, it's cute :love:
    Thanks a bunch cheese :jumphug:

Oh my, just hearing the C4 and binomial expansion scares me, i can imagine you doing it for like... 30 minutes
    Hopefully you do fall asleep before it's morning :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ble
    • TSR Support Team

:yep: How are you feeling rn Mr Rock Fan?
    Hmmm not bad really you
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by My Moon <3)
    Aw it did make me smile, it's more the fact that you actually bothered to try and make me smile rather than the image itself. Now i like the image, it's cute :love:
    Thanks a bunch cheese :jumphug:

Oh my, just hearing the C4 and binomial expansion scares me, i can imagine you doing it for like... 30 minutes
    Hopefully you do fall asleep before it's morning :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw you're so adorable :cube: I'm glad you managed a smile! Ducks tho :loveduck: (quackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk)
    2/2 cute rating, all swell so far Mr Rock Fan

That's ok :hat2: Anytime
    Actually, I will share with you another icon I found using the same source: edit idk if it loaded lol
    It was supposed to be a cheese icon, I want it as my avatar after exams :love:

haha yeah :rolleyes: it's not hard, just long winded and tedious and :yawn:
    Maybe I will sleep after all if I return to the question :rofl:

:goodnight: I hope you're still smiling, if not:

Why did the chicken cross the road?
    Spoiler:
    Show

To get to the other side

Knock Knock
    Who's there?
    Spoiler:
    Show

The chicken :O

(Original post by Goaded)
    ble
    :console::jumphug:
    Would you like to see the above duck on crokeain?
    (obvs u would)
    Just click below (no spoilerz pls Mr Rock Fan)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Name:  coloured duck icon.png
Views: 9
Size:  142.2 KB

(Original post by Rock Fan)
    Hmmm not bad really you
    I'm sure you were feeling both happy at crushing the dreams of us counters on the thread but overwhelmed with love towards a certain image of a duck :wink2:

Tired, gn lol
    Attached Images

• TSR Support Team

I enjoyed crushing the count

ReputationRep:
    I am overthinking again.

If you care too much what others think of you, you'll become their prisoner.

But the more I try to not care what others think of me, the more I tend to overthink and worry what others think of me even more.

It's a never ending circle, which is quite sad, considering I allow my happiness to be dictated by what others think of me.

Hopefully with time my mindset will change and I will learn to be happy in my own skin.:closedyes:

ReputationRep:
    Unwell. Fancied a bev to kill of the lurgy but had to keep telling meself it's only Tuesday and that'd be putting the 'fun' in 'functional'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mans Too Peng!!!)
    I am overthinking again.

If you care too much what others think of you, you'll become their prisoner.

But the more I try to not care what others think of me, the more I tend to overthink and worry what others think of me even more.

It's a never ending circle, which is quite sad, considering I allow my happiness to be dictated by what others think of me.

Hopefully with time my mindset will change and I will learn to be happy in my own skin.:closedyes:
    You're not happy because you're a racist. Racist people are never happy with their lives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerald7770)
    You're not happy because you're a racist. Racist people are never happy with their lives.
    I am not racist. I just have my preferences.

ReputationRep:
    I am not racist. I just have my preferences.
    Please don't act like your face isnt all over the isoc thread of you hating on Arabs and Asians. Making fun of a sister who was once Sikh, making fun of Sikhism. All I'm saying is, you will never be happy with your life if this how you are. I'm actually laughing right now, acting all different and innocent lolz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerald7770)
    Please don't act like your face isnt all over the isoc thread of you hating on Arabs and Asians. Making fun of a sister who was once Sikh, making fun of Sikhism. All I'm saying is, you will never be happy with your life if this how you are. I'm actually laughing right now, acting all different and innocent lolz
    I agree with you, I hold myself accountable for my actions, I was pathetic and sad.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with you, I hold myself accountable for my actions, I was pathetic and sad.
    Remarkably self aware. Kudos.

ReputationRep:
    Like kicking and screaming, smashing windows and burning pictures.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofswords)
    Like kicking and screaming, smashing windows and burning pictures.
    Don't cause damage that you will regret in the morning!

ReputationRep:
    Honestly? Craving for a chocolate shortbread and I'll update you with it tomorrow. I just want to start revising but I'm so lazy when it comes to maths!!! So frustrating. Maths gives me a headache. And I just want to pass it!!!
    • Welcome Squad

Can't sleep

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.