Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AppleB)
    :lovehug: I did think about you :lol: Apple is sour today

Thank you I'm going to the doctor soon :lovehug:

The pains have started again I don't know why

What's not bad?
    Aw :cube: Apple noooooooooooooooooo! :flowers::console: Be less sore soon pls :emo:

Neurophen or ibuprofen work well apparently, so do hot water bottles and hugs :cube:

tc of yourself!

I just feel quite sick really. From worry, nerves, and lack of food. I've had breakfast but that's all I've eaten today. I was so excited but now I just want to curl up and die. Well, I am curled up already. So now I just need the dying bit. I feel light headed. I'm just really disappointed and nervous.
      • Welcome Squad

pain, usually quite pain tolerant but this is a new level
      or new low :/

ReputationRep:
      Tired. Went to work for 9.came back now. Took time to drive ofc

I'm so tired, I can't wait to sleep. But first, I must wait for my nail polish to dry and then I can brush my teeth, floss, put spot cream on, go to the toilet, and finally get into bed!

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by CoolCavy)
        pain, usually quite pain tolerant but this is a new level
        or new low :/
        :hugs:
        • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
        Sad and worried
        Spoiler:
        Show

I found out this morning that a good friend of mine tried to take his own life recently, I don't really know what to think
        • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Leviathan1741)
        Sad and worried
        Spoiler:
        Show

I found out this morning that a good friend of mine tried to take his own life recently, I don't really know what to think

Honestly, that's something nobody wants to hear about, consider doing something constructive to help if possible. That's all i can say to you really

I feel awful.
        Spoiler:
        Show

thats without too much colour in my language
        • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
        Sad and worried
        Spoiler:
        Show

:console: Here for you :hugs:

Spoiler:
        Show

I have been in the same boat before
        You've just to be there for them and the family depending on how well you know them :jumphug: You can always PM me if you want :cube: try to remain calm even though it is difficult
        • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349)
        Honestly, that's something nobody wants to hear about, consider doing something constructive to help if possible. That's all i can say to you really

I feel awful.
        Spoiler:
        Show

thats without too much colour in my language

Don't feed the stigma/taboo, Things like this are very real. One must help and support those going through it, not ignore it.

:console: Hope you feel better soon!
        • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
        :console: Here for you :hugs:

Spoiler:
        Show

I have been in the same boat before
        You've just to be there for them and the family depending on how well you know them :jumphug: You can always PM me if you want :cube: try to remain calm even though it is difficult

Thank you Cheese, your kind words are very much appreciated :hugs:
        • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
        Thank you Cheese, your kind words are very much appreciated :hugs:
        Always here for you Leviathan btw I really love these :shock: It's so beautiful! I hope you had a great time there :cube:
        • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
        Always here for you Leviathan btw I really love these :shock: It's so beautiful! I hope you had a great time there :cube:
        Aw thanks! I didn't think they were very good personally, it's hard to take good photos while on the top of a cliff in gale force winds (it doesn't look windy in the pictures, but trust me it was!) :lol:

The trip was actually quite enjoyable, despite the accommodation being a bit dodgy - we called our caravan the Caravan of Doom
        • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
        Aw thanks! I didn't think they were very good personally, it's hard to take good photos while on the top of a cliff in gale force winds (it doesn't look windy in the pictures, but trust me it was!) :lol:

The trip was actually quite enjoyable, despite the accommodation being a bit dodgy - we called our caravan the Caravan of Doom
        They're better than my photos! I either manage: blurry images or my fingers get in the way lol
        I am such a camera-noob :emo:

wow, gale force winds, no need for hairdryers? :rofl2:

Aw! Glad you enjoyed it! :jumphug: lol
        • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
        They're better than my photos! I either manage: blurry images or my fingers get in the way lol
        I am such a camera-noob :emo:

wow, gale force winds, no need for hairdryers? :rofl2:

Aw! Glad you enjoyed it! :jumphug: lol
        Haha, I tend to take blurry ones too

Thank youu :jumphug:
        • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
        Haha, I tend to take blurry ones too

Thank youu :jumphug:
        Yh but like mine aren't cool-blurry they're omg cheese can't take a photo blurry
        It's different :hide:
        Anything planned for today? :cube:
        • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
        Yh but like mine aren't cool-blurry they're omg cheese can't take a photo blurry
        It's different :hide:
        Anything planned for today? :cube:
        Well, my best friend is popping over later on - I haven't seen her since last August (before we both went off to uni) so I'm looking forward to seeing her again

You?
        • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
        Well, my best friend is popping over later on - I haven't seen her since last August (before we both went off to uni) so I'm looking forward to seeing her again

You?
        awwwww :jumphug: That's really great!
        I'm going to the beach :woo: with friends :party: can't wait! We're walking the dog and chilling basically, it'll be great
        also fish n chips :mmm:
        • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
        awwwww :jumphug: That's really great!
        I'm going to the beach :woo: with friends :party: can't wait! We're walking the dog and chilling basically, it'll be great
        also fish n chips :mmm:
        Ooh I love the beach, sadly I don't live anywhere near the coast! To be honest though, after that field trip I don't really want to look at another beach or rock again for a while :lol:
        • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
        Ooh I love the beach, sadly I don't live anywhere near the coast! To be honest though, after that field trip I don't really want to look at another beach or rock again for a while :lol:
        :rofl: don't blame you XD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
      Useful resources
      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.