• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    :hugs:
    :hi: How are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    :hi: How are you?
    :hi: good thanks, badminton today and hopefully some bio revision planned along with some d1 questions if I can survive it, how are you? been busy posting all over TSR already I see

ReputationRep:

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    :hi: good thanks, badminton today and hopefully some bio revision planned along with some d1 questions if I can survive it, how are you? been busy posting all over TSR already I see
    Woah that sounds like a very busy day! Hope it goes to plan and you enjoy it :hugs:
    Yeah :hide: ehehuhhoo I need breakfast

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Woah that sounds like a very busy day! Hope it goes to plan and you enjoy it :hugs:
    Yeah :hide: ehehuhhoo I need breakfast
    thanks yeah, Saturdays are probably my favourite day, 2hrs of badminton and afternoon time to study is the best

Breakfast for me probs in 10 mins, what are you eating? :yum:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    thanks yeah, Saturdays are probably my favourite day, 2hrs of badminton and afternoon time to study is the best

Breakfast for me probs in 10 mins, what are you eating? :yum:
    I don't like weekends :erm:
    They're scary because everyone is at home and it means that my friends are busy and the week has ended/next one is beginning and we never have food
    Foooooood ofc :mmm:
    • Welcome Squad

Lol well that was new
    yknow i never even consciously thought about the possibility of laser cuttering the back of your hand but apparently that's what my subconscious gives me :nothing: along with some other random ****
    see how is that even possible, the gap between the bed and the laser is too small and pretty sure you have to put the lid down before it will even start
    stupid brain
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by CoolCavy)
    Lol well that was new
    yknow i never even consciously thought about the possibility of laser cuttering the back of your hand but apparently that's what my subconscious gives me :nothing: along with some other random ****
    see how is that even possible, the gap between the bed and the laser is too small and pretty sure you have to put the lid down before it will even start
    stupid brain
    :lovehug:
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by cupcakes87)
    Spoiler:
    Show

i gtg out now but it will be the first thing i do when i come back :blushing:
    only got half to go
    :lovehug: xxx
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by CoolCavy)
    Spoiler:
    Show

i gtg out now but it will be the first thing i do when i come back :blushing:
    only got half to go
    :lovehug: xxx

Spoiler:
    Show

awwwwh sweets its absolutely fine! dw! :hugs::lovehug:

Me, A and M were talking last night how we'd love to go to a ball (well M not so much:mmm:) and I just know that's definitely something for the bucket list. How I'd LOVE to buy a pretty dress (in the sale ofc) and make myself look incredibly glamourous!

ReputationRep:

That coffee one made me smile then that bear one made me laugh :lol:

I can't believe how much I've posted on here today instead of working. Seriously. And I've just been dozing for a while and had an idea. Well it wasn't really an idea, more a decision...
        Spoiler:
        Show

I'm going to message a guy I let go a few months ago and ask if he wants to meet for .. you know.:blush: The only reasons I let him go in the first place was because I got a better offer at the time, and because I found him hard to talk to. But if I make it clear it's nothing serious, then the talking thing doesn't really matter, does it? He's attractive and ..despite his shyness, wasn't totally clueless in THAT department

Now someone wake me up and make me do my work:cry2:

ReputationRep:
        Lol was it a one day or two day break... I'll be logging out more tho

ReputationRep:
        the threads look more zoomed in now or is that just me?

ReputationRep:
        B-b-b-b-bored...

ReputationRep:
        Heading back to my uni home shortly.

(Original post by littlenorthernlass)
          I can't believe how much I've posted on here today instead of working. Seriously. And I've just been dozing for a while and had an idea. Well it wasn't really an idea, more a decision...
          Spoiler:
          Show

I'm going to message a guy I let go a few months ago and ask if he wants to meet for .. you know.:blush: The only reasons I let him go in the first place was because I got a better offer at the time, and because I found him hard to talk to. But if I make it clear it's nothing serious, then the talking thing doesn't really matter, does it? He's attractive and ..despite his shyness, wasn't totally clueless in THAT department

Now someone wake me up and make me do my work:cry2:
          My oh my Marian. You've changed haven't you?

ReputationRep:
          I'm going out tonight but most of my friends bailed.

Note to self: Get better friends.

CheeseIsVeg wish you lived closer.
          • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by SpiritSharD)
          I'm going out tonight but most of my friends bailed.

Note to self: Get better friends.

CheeseIsVeg wish you lived closer.
          :console: Sorry to hear that, you can still have a great time! Cmon! Get that party gown on :dance:
          Me too :sad: but let that not dampen the spirit and make you frown, you heard me - PARTY in TOOWN!!!!!!!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        What newspaper do you read/prefer?
        Useful resources
        AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.