The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ForestShadow
same here might be the driving lesson I had for me :lol: what are you tired from?

good luck Id give you a horseshoe talisman but I reckon you have one already :wink:

Good luck, what exam stage is it? uni/a lvl/gcse

GCSE, I can normally revise but even my teacher has no idea what it covers (it is just a Y10 progress check) :frown:
Original post by chocolatefandom
GCSE, I can normally revise but even my teacher has no idea what it covers (it is just a Y10 progress check) :frown:

ah just make sure you know the main concepts covered in yr10 I guess, make sure you know the major formulas you learnt this year :h:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:frown:
I like his old stuff but pls no, not the new stuff
Agreed.:yep:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Feeling sick and overwhelmed with anxiety. Can't concentrate, just rocking back and forth from the discomfort. What makes me feel like this?:frown:
Oh dear. Have you had enough to drink? What about to eat? Look after yourself and try to relax. Think about kittens or puppies.
Original post by chocolatefandom
I have a maths test tomorrow and i have no idea what to revise fml
Relax. Be confident in the knowledge that you are amazing. Imagine a Spanish lesbian telling you this, and all will be well.
Original post by Not_a_horse
Interview tomorrow, feeling surprisingly calm :biggrin:
Good.:smile:
Original post by 1000light
I m feeling tired
Then get some sleep.
Original post by 04MR17
Agreed.:yep:Oh dear. Have you had enough to drink? What about to eat? Look after yourself and try to relax. Think about kittens or puppies.Relax. Be confident in the knowledge that you are amazing. Imagine a Spanish lesbian telling you this, and all will be well.Good.:smile:Then get some sleep.

That awkward moment when you don't know whether to post because you should be asleep but you need to finish marking physics questions :colondollar:
X

The damn thing is submitted.
Original post by Deyesy

OMG YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gimme a D :rave:
Gimme an E :rave:
Gimme a Y :rave:
Gimme an S :rave:
GImme a Y :rave:
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEYESY :yay: :woo: :excited: :jumphug: :penguinhug: :cube: :happy2:
Now go celebrate/chill/watch ducks/eat food, whatever makes you happy Mr Deyesy :smile:
WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Knew you could do it :smile:
Original post by 04MR17
Imagine a Spanish lesbian telling you this,

miss spain 2014 was a lesbian as well :tongue:
Original post by Deyesy
:congrats: dude. That's so good. :smile:
That awkward moment when you don't know whether to post because you should be asleep but you need to finish marking physics questions :colondollar:
See my PM.
Thanks for that useful piece of information.:tongue:
Original post by 04MR17
:congrats: dude. That's so good. :smile:See my PM.

:hat2: :colondollar:

lool Mondays with @ForestShadow :toofunny:
:hat2: :colondollar:

lool Mondays with @ForestShadow :toofunny:

Idek it was a monday, half term is draining me, had my first driving lesson today tho and that was pretty sick :yep: didnt expect to drive an audi and certainly didnt expect to drive round my small town with guidance ofc in my first lesson xD
OMG YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gimme a D :rave:
Gimme a Y :rave:
Gimme an S :rave:
GImme a Y :rave:
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEYESY :yay: :woo: :excited: :jumphug: :penguinhug: :cube: :happy2:
Now go celebrate/chill/watch ducks/eat food, whatever makes you happy Mr Deyesy :smile:
WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Knew you could do it :smile:

Love this!!!!
Idek it was a monday, half term is draining me, had my first driving lesson today tho and that was pretty sick :yep: didnt expect to drive an audi and certainly didnt expect to drive round my small town with guidance ofc in my first lesson xD

omg audis :coma:
sos what else did you say :colondollar:
oh right, well done, my first driving lesson also became my last lel :rofl: :hide:

Original post by Paracosm
Love this!!!!

:hat2:
How are you doing Mr CosyParam? :hugs:
oh right, well done, my first driving lesson also became my last lel :rofl: :hide:

I'm OK thanks ViegsCheees :closedeyes: - just a bit tired :dong:

I just love the audi symbol, reminds me of the Olympic rings, the cars look amazing too :love:

oooo Im curious now what happened? surely you can learn again with a different teacher? :holmes:
Original post by Paracosm
I'm OK thanks ViegsCheees :closedeyes: - just a bit tired :dong:

Me too Cosaramp, me too :hugs:
I wish I didn't worry so pointlessly about things because then I don't get sleep :frown:

I just love the audi symbol, reminds me of the Olympic rings, the cars look amazing too :love:

oooo Im curious now what happened? surely you can learn again with a different teacher? :holmes:

audis <3
No I had a pleasant first lesson I just didn't know enough theory to continue so stopped and life got hectic and I never wanted to pick it up again :I
Me too Cosaramp, me too :hugs:
I wish I didn't worry so pointlessly about things because then I don't get sleep :frown:

audis <3
No I had a pleasant first lesson I just didn't know enough theory to continue so stopped and life got hectic and I never wanted to pick it up again :I

Ah I see thats fair enough cheese, I passed my theory first so that may have helped, I also love driving go karts etc so I was pretty hyped to learn :biggrin:
Ah I see thats fair enough cheese, I passed my theory first so that may have helped, I also love driving go karts etc so I was pretty hyped to learn :biggrin:

Yeah that sounds sensible. Nice stuff!
Dodgems are bae :colone:
I rek people out on dodgems
Beware :colone:
:colone:

Spoiler

Yeah that sounds sensible. Nice stuff!
Dodgems are bae :colone:
I rek people out on dodgems
Beware :colone:
:colone:

Spoiler

Dodgems were great but I preferred lazer tag at amusement parks in AUS :yep:

lol Ill beware then I guess :colone::s-smilie:

surely you wouldnt hit an innocent dodgem driver on valentines tmr tho? :redface:

ducks are great when they compete for your bread I bet

x

No duck is ugly :love:
I love this picture
pls don't eat the duck, Crookshanks :puppyeyes:
I want to cuddle the duck pls :loveduck:

Latest