Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Yeah, of course
    Wish you all the best :hugs:
    u too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Because. . . Life init. Anything for an easier life sometimes. The alternative would be leaving it and it all piling up for another day. Now that, I'll regret.
    Besides, I'm having an off day with my moods today. They fluctuating like crazy.
    I don't mind chores, I just mind being expected to do em.
    Well I guess that's true buuuut if it's your day off you shouldn't have to, assuming another person who does the chores isn't ridiculously occupied

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    What you see in other people is a reflection of yourself.
    Makes no sense.

We never used to talk, let's not start. Leave us alone yeh.

(Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Finished the first exam period, other half starts in a month. Overall I'm feeling decent, today's exam was nice. Three nice exams, one trivial exam that I and basically everyone ought to have practically aced, and one c**t of an exam that could be around 60 or so. Could well be looking at a respectable 1st in terms of my overall percentage so far. Very paranoid about handwriting and such, but last year only one exam came back suspiciously low, so I guess on average I should chill out.
    Good to see you're in better form, keep it up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    Get better soon x

Lel we were supposed to call sometime weren't we xD
    Thanks hun :hugs:

And yeah, we shall do soon

ReputationRep:
    Tired. Night out was fun though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    Well I guess that's true buuuut if it's your day off you shouldn't have to, assuming another person who does the chores isn't ridiculously occupied
    self imposed day off.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    self imposed day off.
    That makes sense

ReputationRep:
    Why do i keep crying at britains got talent :cry2:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by defenestrated)
    Why do i keep crying at britains got talent :cry2:
    :lovehug: Didn't know it was that bad :eek3: shall steer clear, thanks defen :yy:

P.S pinta at 9:30pm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    :lovehug: Didn't know it was that bad :eek3: shall steer clear, thanks defen :yy:

P.S pinta at 9:30pm?
    nnooo it's that GOOD i am emotional
    and yes i'll be there :ahee:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by defenestrated)
    nnooo it's that GOOD i am emotional
    and yes i'll be there :ahee:
    Aw ok, well here for you :lovehug:
    Omg ilysm :fan:

ReputationRep:
    It's annoying when when make comments mocking you for what is ultimately a medical
    condition, where by my only choice is to buy something that looks the least stupid, but knowing it will still attract comments because society is ignorant because why would society as a whole know when it doesn't affect that many people.

I'm referring to my eyes and having photophobia. I can't exactly see without my eyes rapidly blinking in sunlight. They wouldn't make the same comments towards regular glasses users.

ReputationRep:
    It's annoying when when make comments mocking you for what is ultimately a medical
    condition, where by my only choice is to buy something that looks the least stupid, but knowing it will still attract comments because society is ignorant because why would society as a whole know when it doesn't affect that many people.

I'm referring to my eyes and having photophobia. I can't exactly see without my eyes rapidly blinking in sunlight. They wouldn't make the same comments towards regular glasses users.
    Do I need to karate chop someone for you? It would be a pleasure to knock some sense into horrid people.
    Don't mind the keyboard warriors. I assume this was on here?

ReputationRep:
    Do I need to karate chop someone for you? It would be a pleasure to knock some sense into horrid people.
    Don't mind the keyboard warriors. I assume this was on here?
    Haha yeah. I think I overthought one of the comments though

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah. I think I overthought one of the comments though
    Fair enough. Happens dw
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

One of my old sad threads has been bumped up.:rofl: So weird to read it back. Was from over four years ago when I was still at school. Damn, I had a rough time.

ReputationRep:
      Knackered. Just got in from a gig in Southport, was out for near enough 8 hours. This :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: is not as glamorous as people think :lol:
      • Section Leader
      • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
      Up far too early for a Sunday, bored of all the revision that's to come :yawn:
      • Welcome Squad

Sleep deprived

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by MrDystopia)
      Up far too early for a Sunday, bored of all the revision that's to come :yawn:
      Head down gets the grades tho

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.