The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:lovehug: Didn't know it was that bad :eek3: shall steer clear, thanks defen :yy:

P.S pinta at 9:30pm?

nnooo it's that GOOD i am emotional
and yes i'll be there :ahee:
Original post by defenestrated
nnooo it's that GOOD i am emotional
and yes i'll be there :ahee:

Aw ok, well here for you :lovehug: :smile:
Omg ilysm :fan:
It's annoying when when make comments mocking you for what is ultimately a medical
condition, where by my only choice is to buy something that looks the least stupid, but knowing it will still attract comments because society is ignorant because why would society as a whole know when it doesn't affect that many people.

I'm referring to my eyes and having photophobia. I can't exactly see without my eyes rapidly blinking in sunlight. They wouldn't make the same comments towards regular glasses users.
Original post by The_Internet
It's annoying when when make comments mocking you for what is ultimately a medical
condition, where by my only choice is to buy something that looks the least stupid, but knowing it will still attract comments because society is ignorant because why would society as a whole know when it doesn't affect that many people.

I'm referring to my eyes and having photophobia. I can't exactly see without my eyes rapidly blinking in sunlight. They wouldn't make the same comments towards regular glasses users.

Do I need to karate chop someone for you? It would be a pleasure to knock some sense into horrid people.
Don't mind the keyboard warriors. I assume this was on here?
Haha yeah. I think I overthought one of the comments though
Original post by The_Internet
Haha yeah. I think I overthought one of the comments though

Fair enough. Happens dw
One of my old sad threads has been bumped up.:rofl: So weird to read it back. Was from over four years ago when I was still at school. Damn, I had a rough time.
Knackered. Just got in from a gig in Southport, was out for near enough 8 hours. This :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: is not as glamorous as people think :lol:
Up far too early for a Sunday, bored of all the revision that's to come :yawn:
Sleep deprived
Original post by MrDystopia
Up far too early for a Sunday, bored of all the revision that's to come :yawn:

Head down gets the grades tho
writing out bio paper questions and mark schemes cos cba to do the paper normally...
feeling like a piece of :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:.
@SublimeArchon knows about this
Good because I just successfully obtained 4 marks in a disgusting gravitational fields question after pondering stuff and deriving Kepler's 3rd law and dying and yaaaaaaaasssssssssss 4/32 in the bag :colone:
AGONY. My entire body, but mostly my upper half, is screaming. My back, my shoulders, my neck, my arms .... if I move, they hurt. My hair desperately needs washing but I can't move. If I laugh from my desperation, it hurts. If I wail, it hurts. Basically can't move.
Damn trampolining.
Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334
feeling like a piece of :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:.
@SublimeArchon knows about this

Waiting 2 slowly die ya feel :tongue:
bored
So many things happened today that were like - wow.
I won tickets to Wimbledon this year :woo:
The orchestra I play in managed to get into the finals of the Music for Youth National Festival so in July I will have to perform on the main stage at Symphony Hall in Birmingham. That is both extremely exciting and petrifying :zomg: Means I have to practice too which is a bummer eh :grumble:
I firmed for Uni finally :colondollar: took the option I most liked but also which is the most risky. This is both stressing me out to the absolute max, motivating and exciting me.
Just
got
to
get
there
somehow
:hide:

Original post by CoolCavy
bored

:lovehug:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
AGONY. My entire body, but mostly my upper half, is screaming. My back, my shoulders, my neck, my arms .... if I move, they hurt. My hair desperately needs washing but I can't move. If I laugh from my desperation, it hurts. If I wail, it hurts. Basically can't move.
Damn trampolining.

did you go to ibounce?

Im going there tomorrow for my birthday, trampolining is sickkk :excited:

Bit tired...

Bit of a headache...

Thumb's still sore/annoying after cutting it (?) when chopping vegetables the other day...

Other than that, I'm great...:biggrin:

Latest