:cube:

ReputationRep:
    Hungry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    :hugs:

sorry that ur situation didnt improve btw bud
    :cube:
    thanks , tbh i should really have know that the owner of my local bar would decide to stand by the manager instead of take on board the points made by a "valuled customer" and friend of the bar.

what i can't get over is that apparantly everything i said was just stuff i had been told to say by other people, as if i can't make judgements for myself. oh well i only plan to go in until the 4th of august anyway since thats when one of my best mates moves to yarmouth and she is the only reason i go in.

btw what does the cube emoji mean?

ReputationRep:
    desperate like this cat:

ReputationRep:
    why is it so difficult for me to focus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerald7770)
    why is it so difficult for me to focus
    Because you're on TSR...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Had a really nice chat in the kitchen but now I'm back in my room. I can hear K, M and A in M's room next door laughing. Would like to join in but don't really feel welcome and I think I've upset Katie because I'm always laughing at her. Not AT her, just in a nice way because I think she's funny and I really can't help it.

ReputationRep:
      I hate myself for becoming so invested in people so quickly.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
      I hate myself for becoming so invested in people so quickly.

ReputationRep:
      :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:y

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ughh.hannah)
      :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:y

I feel emotional. Every time I try to go in M's room, she's like "sorry i need to do work now" "sorry i'm going to bed now" "sorry i'm doing this or doing that". I CAN HEAR YOU ALL LAUGHING LOUDLY THROUGH MY WALL AND WHEN I TRY TO JOIN IN IT'S LIKE I'M NOT ALLOWED.

I feel so secluded. I hate feeling so needy! I've spent my entire life enjoying my own company, but now it's not enough for me. I want to be surrounded by people and chat and laugh and have a good time. WHY DOES MY HALLS HAVE TO BE SO BORING:bawling:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by ForestShadow)

So inspirational thanks

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by cupcakes87)
        In so much pain, can't sleep :sad:
        Awh i'm here for you cupcake 😉 Dw it'll all be fine x

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
        I feel emotional. Every time I try to go in M's room, she's like "sorry i need to do work now" "sorry i'm going to bed now" "sorry i'm doing this or doing that". I CAN HEAR YOU ALL LAUGHING LOUDLY THROUGH MY WALL AND WHEN I TRY TO JOIN IN IT'S LIKE I'M NOT ALLOWED.

I feel so secluded. I hate feeling so needy! I've spent my entire life enjoying my own company, but now it's not enough for me. I want to be surrounded by people and chat and laugh and have a good time. WHY DOES MY HALLS HAVE TO BE SO BORING:bawling:
        Ah so you actually made it to uni then
        • Welcome Squad

(Original post by chelseafreak)
        thanks , tbh i should really have know that the owner of my local bar would decide to stand by the manager instead of take on board the points made by a "valuled customer" and friend of the bar.

what i can't get over is that apparantly everything i said was just stuff i had been told to say by other people, as if i can't make judgements for myself. oh well i only plan to go in until the 4th of august anyway since thats when one of my best mates moves to yarmouth and she is the only reason i go in.

btw what does the cube emoji mean?
        awww did something happen in the bar? at least you know you were in the right :hugs: even if that isnt much of a consolation
        and tbh i acc dont know :lol: i just use it as a hug emoji but apparently its from some game or something? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
        Worried, nervous, excited and happy.

ReputationRep:
        Spoiler:
        Show

Sad for no reason.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by ForestShadow)
        x
        Good advice but whenever I do fall for someone, I always think that they are genuinely investing in me too. I just feel like I'm doing something really wrong and I don't know what. Thank you though! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by CoolCavy)
        awww did something happen in the bar? at least you know you were in the right :hugs: even if that isnt much of a consolation
        and tbh i acc dont know :lol: i just use it as a hug emoji but apparently its from some game or something? :dontknow:
        trust me enough happens in that bar to the point where its part eastenders and part jeremy klye. but as i say according to the owner i as my own person can't possible form opinions on what i see is happening and it must just be what other people tell me to say. nice to know where i stand.

i look forward to when the people i get on with in there have left due to the bad work enviroment and the place goes under, i'm not the only one who only goes in there to see my mate thats moving.

sorry to ramble on a bit here it just helps to type out this stuff sometimes. :hugs:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
      Useful resources
      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.