Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    Oh I hope they're OK

Ahhhh. They're a Jeremy Kyle style couple?
    Me too, me too.

Lool not quite there yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Me too, me too.

Lool not quite there yet
    Part time Jeremy Kyle?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    Part time Jeremy Kyle?
    Something like that :lol:
    • Welcome Squad

Sent my CV off to loads of ppl in my local area so hopefully i'll get something for the summer :crossedf:

ReputationRep:
    im not feeling too good

ReputationRep:
    Cursed.

ReputationRep:
    HOpe everyone has a good day today.
    Stay strong x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    im not feeling too good
    whats up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerald7770)
    HOpe everyone has a good day today.
    Stay strong x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    whats up?
    im so tired ive ony slept 3 hours and i just havent had a good week

ReputationRep:
    Sad and happy - my life might just go back on track but then it might not if I don't get that theatre job. Pray for meeeeeee!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dima-Blackburn)
    :console:

Do 3 past papers in the following conditions:

1st) With your notes, no time limit.

2nd) No notes, no time limit. Highlight the questions that you're struggling with and go back to your notes/textbook, and look at some model answers and mark schemes for those types of questions. Also, check out "DrPhysicsA" on YouTube. His A-Level playlist is really good.

3rd) No notes, exam conditions apply

Good luck! don't panic
    I'll try that out. Atm i've been doing no notes and no time conditions. Quite a bit. But i'll defo try that for the next paper i do. Thanks man. I'll let you know how it goes. Physics revision tomorrow 😞

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    im so tired ive ony slept 3 hours and i just havent had a good week
    i know that feeling, hope you get some sleep soon and if you need to talk i'm here

ReputationRep:
    Oh how I love waking up in the morning feeling down, which makes getting up out of bed harder than it should be... :/

(Original post by SassKing13)
      Oh how I love waking up in the morning feeling down, which makes getting up out of bed harder than it should be... :/
      :hugs:

Always here if you need someone to talk to.

Annoyed. Sent in my English assignment yesterday and I'm feeling really bad about it because, firstly, I knew I'd struggled with it and probably haven't done very well, then my stupid friend H, who always does her essays on the LAST SECOND and always asks to SEE MINE, tells me she did 20 references in total, of 19 books and 1 journal. Which made me realise I'd been so obsessed about filling out my word count that I'd forgotten to keep getting references. I only have 14, and 10 of them were journals. So now I know I'm going to be marked down for that, because we're meant to read a wide range of literature for it and I don't think journals count as literature.

FFS.

Also I rarely see H anymore since she started walking to uni without me (and without telling me), but every time I do, she still manages to throw in a put down.I was telling the kitchen yesterday about my day at the lakes, and when asked by someone who'd just come the kitchen where I'd gone, I said, "Windermere ... it's by the Lake District"
        And then H puts on her SNOTTIEST voice and goes "ERMMMM THE LAKE DISTRICT *IS* THE LAKES." It doesn't sound too *****y in text, but honestly, the way she says these things in the most matter-of-fact, self-important way... It's a form of humiliation, she likes to make others feel small, and she does it because she's quite blatantly insecure about herself.

:rant:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by SassKing13)
        Hope you're feeling better :hugs:

Now I feel like a muppet because R told me two days ago that he's drive us to Asda today. Got all dressed, make up, hair done etc, go to knock on his door to ask when he'll be ready aaaand .... his girlfriend is there and he looks at me like I'm mad as I fumble over my "oh .. oh...did you want to go to asda...i thought you wanted to go ... is that your girlfriend...oh i didn't know...i thought you were going to asda today..." blah blah blah. The I scurry away like a beetle and now I'm sat in my room.:sad:

ReputationRep:
          hopeful

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
          Hope you're feeling better :hugs:
          I am now Thank you :hugs:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
        Useful resources
        AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.