The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chelseafreak
that sounds great, i'm sure you will look amazing :smile:

i dont think that's possible :rofl: but thank you :hugs:

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:heart:
Well, depends on the man :mmm: But I'm sure you'd outshine any man wearing that suit :fan: hot damn Cavster :colondollar:
:coma: I think I just fainted
you
you would be my prom date? :blush: Cav, I dunno wot to say erm
I thought I wasn't good enough for u lol
It's an honour :lovedup:

Can do :hat2: I might have to get someone to do my hair tho
I can't deal with it hehee :hide:

ilysmmore <3
I am ill atm so I won't come round later because I don't want to infect you :emo:
I have a v sore throat which is poopy :colonhash:
Got student finance and baking cripe sorted today tho so I think that was a good thingy to have done :colondollar:

oh wow cheese :fan:
you are too good for me :lovehug:
awwwwwww cheese :console: make sure it doesnt become tonsilitis :afraid:
eewwww student finance :hide: best of luck cheesicle :penguinhug:
Original post by CoolCavy

oh wow cheese :fan:
you are too good for me :lovehug:
awwwwwww cheese :console: make sure it doesnt become tonsilitis :afraid:
eewwww student finance :hide: best of luck cheesicle :penguinhug:

:blushing:
Noo that is you :heart:
I will try :colondollar: death by strepsils :sadnod:
:hugs: tysm Cav x
lalalalalaalaalalalalallalalalalal

well you will always be amazing to me :smile:
Assisting with differentiation and just recalled that I forgot the power of (-1) in the rth derivative of (1-x)^n, r < n in a super valuable question in my combinatorics exam, ffs. It's essentially immaterial to the proof (orthogonality of binomial coefficients) since you only care about the derivative when x = 1 anyway, and the point is that then the whole product = 0, and a factor of +/- 1 doesn't affect that, but it's another dumbass mistake that'll cost some marks in a long list of many. It makes me seriously doubt my exam performance. And the batch I've got coming up are much much harder.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Assisting with differentiation and just recalled that I forgot the power of (-1) in the rth derivative of (1-x)^n, r < n in a super valuable question in my combinatorics exam, ffs. It's essentially immaterial to the proof (orthogonality of binomial coefficients) since you only care about the derivative when x = 1 anyway, and the point is that then the whole product = 0, and a factor of +/- 1 doesn't affect that, but it's another dumbass mistake that'll cost some marks in a long list of many. It makes me seriously doubt my exam performance. And the batch I've got coming up are much much harder.

srry
I'm so frustrated with people. I wish I didn't care bit I do because frankly I deserve better. AAAAAGGGGHH! Why do I put up with people? Actually I think it's because I'm scared of having no friends again so I put up with their shot when the logical solution is to cut them out.
really pissed off
Feeling a bit tired... exams are soon and I feel very unprepared. - They start in under 2 weeks :frown: aaah!
(edited 6 years ago)
scraped my knee and a huge chunk of my skin came off BAHHAHAHAHAAH
My Moon <3

I don't acc think there was a reason :jumphug:
Not sure how I should be feeling at the moment...

Just noticed I've got my 8th widgety thing under my username given today...
lol first job rejection
its ok still need to hear back from 7 more or none as is often the case
it's funny how they say 'carefully considered your application' even though i sent it yesterday :rofl3:

anyway onward and upward :yy: just revise for alevels all day then apply for jobs in the evening
good plan

tell me about it :rolleyes:

I saw someone who got a rejection in 7 minutes with an "after careful consideration". Sometimes it's just ridiculous lol
@captainjack

I'm feeling a little frustrated...

Wanted to make a post about the possible change to the MHA 1983 reported in the news...

But I got a message that my post would have to be reviewed by a moderator.

My thread/post was innocuous and I'm dumbfounded.

I mentioned the name of our current Prime Minister but it was in context within the news/my post.

Jeez! (oh, I can say that then!)
I feel very confused and very stressed. I just don't know what to do and it bothers me an awful lot. My head is a mess. The thought of running away is very, very appealing. I could ditch my phone, cut ties with everyone and everything, get the train to somewhere far away, buy/rent a flat with my savings and find a job. That sounds so wonderful. I really think it would be best. There's absolutely nothing to keep me here. I need to get away.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I feel very confused and very stressed. I just don't know what to do and it bothers me an awful lot. My head is a mess. The thought of running away is very, very appealing. I could ditch my phone, cut ties with everyone and everything, get the train to somewhere far away, buy/rent a flat with my savings and find a job. That sounds so wonderful. I really think it would be best. There's absolutely nothing to keep me here. I need to get away.

i know its appealing but finding a flat and a job takes a very long time
:hugs: student <3

that is really ridiculous :s-smilie: another ridiculous thing is how almost everywhere wants 'previous experience' but how are you meant to do that when noone will take you on in the first place :nothing:

silly life :indiff:

i've been saying this for years, good luck with the job hunt :hugs:
:hugs: student <3

that is really ridiculous :s-smilie: another ridiculous thing is how almost everywhere wants 'previous experience' but how are you meant to do that when noone will take you on in the first place :nothing:

silly life :indiff:

Agency and/or voluntary work.