The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Upset

My partner's gran passed away this evening :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ecstatic! (Cos of what happened in France)
Original post by Spock's Socks
Upset

My partner's gran passed away this evening :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to hear that :frown: :console:

How's your grandma coping?
Original post by The_Internet
Sorry to hear that :frown: :console:

How's your grandma coping?

Thanks :hugs: it was my boyfriend's gran that died, not my gran's partner. He's doing OK, still in shock I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
There's a bird chirping. It's so calming
Original post by CoolCavy
Did I ever say adult problem's didn't suck? and yes i do actually considering i've moved houses numerous times and lived in different places including london and witnessed the whole thing

**** off and leave me alone. you have no idea about my life

i never once asked anyone in this thread for advice but everyone seems qualified to give judgement

quit being an armchair critic and go back to 'wondering why your partner doesnt want sex with you'

do you want to talk?
Original post by chelseafreak
do you want to talk?

im just angry how people feel they can patronise and talk down to me as if ive been raised in some magical bubble where nothing has ever gone wrong for me.
Bad things have happened to me just as they do for everyone but just because im 18 doesn't make them any less valid and yes i am nervous about university because im going to have next to nothing to live on and it's all very well for people to say how easy it is and that adults have it harder when they have been there and done it. It's like university students saying to GCSE students that GCSEs were easy when at the time they seemed like the hardest things in the world
I also don't know why everything has to be a competition of who has it the worst all the time, of course adults have their own issues but do people not realise that I idolise things and make things dreams in order to find a goal in life so i dont try to run into a ****ing main road like i did last time
im just angry how people feel they can patronise and talk down to me as if ive been raised in some magical bubble where nothing has ever gone wrong for me.
Bad things have happened to me just as they do for everyone but just because im 18 doesn't make them any less valid and yes i am nervous about university because im going to have next to nothing to live on and it's all very well for people to say how easy it is and that adults have it harder when they have been there and done it. It's like university students saying to GCSE students that GCSEs were easy when at the time they seemed like the hardest things in the world
I also don't know why everything has to be a competition of who has it the worst all the time, of course adults have their own issues but do people not realise that I idolise things and make things dreams in order to find a goal in life so i dont try to run into a ****ing main road like i did last time

you are right,it is easy for people to look back at their time in school and think it was really easy but when you are going through it then it is a very tough process to get through. :hugs:
Simply very very very tired.
Original post by chelseafreak
you are right,it is easy for people to look back at their time in school and think it was really easy but when you are going through it then it is a very tough process to get through. :hugs:

Thank you :hugs: it's hard enough anyway doing A level exams and stuff without an additional load of family stuff going on (which im not willing to talk about on here just so people will quit judging my 'problems' ), worries about finance, chronic nightmares etc
thank you for all your support x
Thank you :hugs: it's hard enough anyway doing A level exams and stuff without an additional load of family stuff going on (which im not willing to talk about on here just so people will quit judging my 'problems' ), worries about finance, chronic nightmares etc

:hugs:

i'm always here if you need me :hugs:
Are you better? :h:
How weird....got a notif from you but no quote :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My Moon <3
are you better...

The app doesn't like your username. It never let's me quote you properly, silly app :colonhash:
Yeah alhumdulillah, feeling better sis. You?
Dont matter as long as i get a notification tbh :smile:
Glad to hear that :biggrin:
I'm okay

Posted from TSR Mobile
like my world is crumbling
Life's weird
**** you *****

Kind of mood

Also some old people are so ****ing bitter and jealous of the young because what? Don't patronise you thick ****. We'll be your age to experience adult problems when we get there.
My Moon <3
Dont matter as long as I get a notification.
I'm okay

Just okay :/ :hugs: :lovehug:
Awful :frown:
I'm too tired to concentrate, got a headache, can't stop sneezing, eyes are watering all the time, my legs have gone all funny :s-smilie:
I don't want to miss college though :redface:
oh idk :hide: :frown:

Latest