Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by chelseafreak)
    you are right,it is easy for people to look back at their time in school and think it was really easy but when you are going through it then it is a very tough process to get through. :hugs:
    Thank you :hugs: it's hard enough anyway doing A level exams and stuff without an additional load of family stuff going on (which im not willing to talk about on here just so people will quit judging my 'problems' ), worries about finance, chronic nightmares etc
    thank you for all your support x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Thank you :hugs: it's hard enough anyway doing A level exams and stuff without an additional load of family stuff going on (which im not willing to talk about on here just so people will quit judging my 'problems' ), worries about finance, chronic nightmares etc
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    i'm always here if you need me :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    I don't acc think there was a reason :jumphug:
    Are you better?
    How weird....got a notif from you but no quote :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by My Moon <3)
    are you better...
    The app doesn't like your username. It never let's me quote you properly, silly app
    Yeah alhumdulillah, feeling better sis. You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    The app doesn't like your username. It never let's me quote you properly, silly app
    Yeah alhumdulillah, feeling better sis. You?
    Dont matter as long as i get a notification tbh
    Glad to hear that
    I'm okay

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    like my world is crumbling

ReputationRep:
    Life's weird
    • Welcome Squad

**** you *****

Kind of mood

Also some old people are so ****ing bitter and jealous of the young because what? Don't patronise you thick ****. We'll be your age to experience adult problems when we get there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by My Moon <3)
    Dont matter as long as I get a notification.
    I'm okay
    Just okay :/ :hugs::lovehug:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Awful
    I'm too tired to concentrate, got a headache, can't stop sneezing, eyes are watering all the time, my legs have gone all funny
    I don't want to miss college though
    oh idk :hide:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Feeling proud of myself

I went to the dentist for the first time in years and got work done. I actually have perfectly white teeth now :teehee: fillings were nowhere near as bad as I thought they'd be and I'm no longer scared to ever get them done again. Feel like a huge weight has been lifted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Feeling proud of myself

I went to the dentist for the first time in years and got work done. I actually have perfectly white teeth now :teehee: fillings were nowhere near as bad as I thought they'd be and I'm no longer scared to ever get them done again. Feel like a huge weight has been lifted
    2 months to go!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334)
    2 months to go!
    Pretty much yeah :teehee: though I've started counting down in days instead of months lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much yeah :teehee: though I've started counting down in days instead of months lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Makes it seem longer though!
    :congrats:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334)
    Makes it seem longer though!
    :congrats:
    That's what everyone keeps saying but I dunno why, it seems shorter to count it in days to me :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    That's what everyone keeps saying but I dunno why, it seems shorter to count it in days to me :teehee:
    :teehee:
    Fair enough

ReputationRep:
    Like I just wanna curl up and...sleep away. I don't need a bloody reason. I have no reason. Just want to b alone. Done. Tried. Tired. So godddamnn tired. Of me.

ReputationRep:
    Chirpy although everything around me is falling apart. I don't understand myself. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    very sick and I have lot of work to do, not ideal!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.