Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nverjvlev)
    I have a serious problem. I just wasted an entire day talking to a guy I'm not even interested in, I took such shocking care of myself that I got hit by fatigue so heavy I couldn't even speak and felt too exhausted to lie down. I did things I wasn't comfortable with (again) because he didn't stop asking.

I was doing so well. Like, for months, I was starving this addiction to "love", and today I massively relapsed and it was horrendous. I was so happy being single, I was so enthusiastically in love with myself, I was motivated to work towards my dreams. AND TODAY I SCREWED ALL THAT UP. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. WHEN WILL I ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO SAY NO.

Sorry this is probably the wrong thread to vent on, but I don't have anyone I can tell about this, honestly, because I'm too embarrassed.
    :hugs: hey chin up. Sleep it off and you can pick yourself up from tomorrow. It's okay. Tomorrow is a new day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    :hugs: hey chin up. Sleep it off and you can pick yourself up from tomorrow. It's okay. Tomorrow is a new day
    I'm literally say here smiling and crying, ty so much for your kindness :cry2::cry2:

you're right, I can do better tomorrow (I hope lol)

ReputationRep:
    Amused. TSR has an emoji of my avatar!

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4703942

Also now feel a tad poorer. Just spent $639.95

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: my usb went for a wash and it still works
    :woo: Don't rely on em tho!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Buzzing!

That cocaine was some good ****! :dance: :dance: :dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    :woo: Don't rely on em tho!
    I know I shouldn't but old habits die hard. That and it's one of my safe places

ReputationRep:
    these exams are making me feel so depressed

ReputationRep:
    I'm literally say here smiling and crying, ty so much for your kindness :cry2::cry2:

you're right, I can do better tomorrow (I hope lol)
    :hugs: :hugs:
    It's truly okay. Welcome

Ohh you will And hope is always good.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    NiamhM1801 - got another fly in my room! its flying all around me cos of my desk light is kinda bright

ReputationRep:
    sick of people telling me how to live my life

ReputationRep:
    Weddings are tiring the **** out of me.

I decided on how I want my wedding.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Reviewer
    tfw ur immune system is in the gutter
    guess it isnt possible for someone to run on such little sleep repeatedly under stress
    just feel crap lol, idk if people are annoying me or just that people are exhausting me cos noone is doing anything wrong really i suppose im just too tired for it
    bloated and sore as well cos im so late and my throat is swollen and inflamed, probably some virus caught off some snotty year 7, wouldn't surprise me given the current hygiene state of my school :puke: yes maggots im lookin at u
    and knocked my scars on a wall trying to speed walk away from a rottweiler so now that's sore as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    tfw ur immune system is in the gutter
    guess it isnt possible for someone to run on such little sleep repeatedly under stress
    just feel crap lol, idk if people are annoying me or just that people are exhausting me cos noone is doing anything wrong really i suppose im just too tired for it
    bloated and sore as well cos im so late and my throat is swollen and inflamed, probably some virus caught off some snotty year 7, wouldn't surprise me given the current hygiene state of my school :puke: yes maggots im lookin at u
    and knocked my scars on a wall trying to speed walk away from a rottweiler so now that's sore as well
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: :hugs:
    It's truly okay. Welcome

Ohh you will And hope is always good.
    today I woke up at 6:15 and I've already done college work and done my mindfullness (!!!), I'm just getting ready to go on an adventure with my fabulous friend Evie to an abandoned morgue so YOU WERE RIGHT, today is going to be so much better, thank you again :3

ReputationRep:
    im feeling great right now and i hope you are as well

ReputationRep:
    today I woke up at 6:15 and I've already done college work and done my mindfullness (!!!), I'm just getting ready to go on an adventure with my fabulous friend Evie to an abandoned morgue so YOU WERE RIGHT, today is going to be so much better, thank you again :3
    I'm so happy to hear that. Congratulations and enjoy your day :hugs:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    PRSOM

ReputationRep:
    Tired and bored, I just wanna go home

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
    Tired and bored, I just wanna go home
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Relieved - I've had my dental work done now so I can chill now for the next six months :woo:

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.