The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Whats wrong x
I dont blame you. I feel the same. :redface:
Reply 3122
Them ones when you've written half an essay and haven't updated your save and Windows decides that it has to update right here, right now and now all you're left with is the title and a few bullet points and you can't even remember what you wrote.

I give up. :shot:
Restless, can't sleep again :smile:
Anxious... my family just managed to feed my phone anxiety which in turn makes me anxious. Gee thanks.
Now if I get a phone call...full on blast panic mode.
Annddd panicking over nothing. Good grief
I am really really really disappointed and disheartened. :cry: I got the results back for an assignment that I worked soooooo hard on and I only got 65%.:cry2: My last assignment got 72% and had hardly any references and wasn't as well written. So I don't know what happened. I wrote to the best of my ability in that essay. I don't know how to do any better. Other people on my course that I know of have got 70+.

I'm so disappointed that I'm a mediocre student. I'm used to being the top of everything:cry2:

I feel like such a failure.
confused about life
This is the most fun ive ever experienced
all the symptoms of normal time of the month things just without any period, so unlike normal when the only silver lining is that it will go away soon i have no idea when this is going to end
the biggest issue i have normally but especially now is falling asleep which wastes revision time but in order to revise i need to sleep
and being in pain in my tummy doesnt help because physical pain makes my dreams worse cos say ur hand was sore you would dream it was rotting off etc so that's nice
its ok tho my body still has 3 weeks to fix itself and tbh even if it doesnt nothing is stopping me from doing those exams
i mean it's even more fun cos they clash but unless i die im trying my best in that isolation room
I really don't know........:dontknow:

Went on a school trip with my Geography class today and now that I'm back, I feel loads of different things:
- Depressed because it was a nice trip and I really enjoy spending time with them (we're a really close group), just wish I could repeat the day :frown:
- Sad because we'll be finished A2 soon and we're going to different unis
- Lonely, idk why but I wish I had the same connections with people, like I know them and we get on well but I feel like I'm one of those people who will be forgotten
- Idek why im like this, idek like life anymore :frown:

I want a hug :sadpanda:
Original post by IKEAPanda37
I really don't know........:dontknow:

Went on a school trip with my Geography class today and now that I'm back, I feel loads of different things:
- Depressed because it was a nice trip and I really enjoy spending time with them (we're a really close group), just wish I could repeat the day :frown:
- Sad because we'll be finished A2 soon and we're going to different unis
- Lonely, idk why but I wish I had the same connections with people, like I know them and we get on well but I feel like I'm one of those people who will be forgotten
- Idek why im like this, idek like life anymore :frown:

I want a hug :sadpanda:

:lovehug: I know how you feel :redface:
:jumphug: I think you'll find yourself hopefully making some more meaningful relationships at University :cube: Keep in touch with those friends whom truly value you, that's what I'm doing! Doesn't matter how many these are but don't lose hope that contact will cease, you'll soon realise how true your friendship is over time with how much effort you are putting in to maintain it.
I think that made sense anyway :getmecoat:
ly and here for you if you want to pm :console: :cube:

Original post by CoolCavy
This is the most fun ive ever experienced
all the symptoms of normal time of the month things just without any period, so unlike normal when the only silver lining is that it will go away soon i have no idea when this is going to end
the biggest issue i have normally but especially now is falling asleep which wastes revision time but in order to revise i need to sleep
and being in pain in my tummy doesnt help because physical pain makes my dreams worse cos say ur hand was sore you would dream it was rotting off etc so that's nice
its ok tho my body still has 3 weeks to fix itself and tbh even if it doesnt nothing is stopping me from doing those exams
i mean it's even more fun cos they clash but unless i die im trying my best in that isolation room

ohh Cav :cry2:
:lovehug: sending you loads of hugs :lovie:
crap feeling^80998888 :sadnod:
P.S

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg

P.S

Spoiler

ty cheesicle :lovehug:

Spoiler

ty cheesicle :lovehug:

Spoiler

:lovie: How u doing now? :redface: I wish I could hug you rlly tight, but not so tight that it hurts but like a cute tight :blushing:

Spoiler

Good for once, I'm feeling productive, I feel like I got a lot done today and will get a good nights sleep hopefully. I feel like I'm so busy recently that I forget what day of the week it is, my mind is in so many different places right now.
:lovehug: I know how you feel :redface:
:jumphug: I think you'll find yourself hopefully making some more meaningful relationships at University :cube: Keep in touch with those friends whom truly value you, that's what I'm doing! Doesn't matter how many these are but don't lose hope that contact will cease, you'll soon realise how true your friendship is over time with how much effort you are putting in to maintain it.
I think that made sense anyway :getmecoat:
ly and here for you if you want to pm :console: :cube:

P.S

Spoiler

Your too good to me Cheese :jumphug:
Hopefully your right and I will :h:
It makes sense toatally (more sense that I am making :redface:)
I pmd you btw altho bc I'm slow at stuff and you're like 1000000x fast, you probably already know that :tongue:
:lovie: How u doing now? :redface: I wish I could hug you rlly tight, but not so tight that it hurts but like a cute tight :blushing:

Spoiler

i hurt tbh :redface: if it weren't for the fact that it's impossible i would genuinely think i had conceived a small parasitic alien that is eating my insides and that is so adorable cheese :lovie2:

Spoiler

I have a sore throat and headache :/
Original post by IKEAPanda37
Your too good to me Cheese :jumphug:
Hopefully your right and I will :h:
It makes sense toatally (more sense that I am making :redface:)
I pmd you btw altho bc I'm slow at stuff and you're like 1000000x fast, you probably already know that :tongue:

:lovehug: I try :redface:
:hugs: I hope so
:console: shh now, I'm the lunatic, not you :rolleyes:
hehe I'll get there, am marking physics at the same time though so apologies :colondollar:

i hurt tbh :redface: if it weren't for the fact that it's impossible i would genuinely think i had conceived a small parasitic alien that is eating my insides and that is so adorable cheese :lovie2:

Spoiler

oh Cavy :frown: please survive :console: please :cry2: thinking of you tonight, take some painkiller thingies pls :emo:
:heart: <3

Spoiler

oh Cavy :frown: please survive :console: please :cry2: thinking of you tonight, take some painkiller thingies pls :emo:

Spoiler

:laugh: your so cute omgosh :hugs: and i would but i dont want to become resistant to them yknow :redface:

Spoiler

:lovehug: I try :redface:
:hugs: I hope so
:console: shh now, I'm the lunatic, not you :rolleyes:
hehe I'll get there, am marking physics at the same time though so apologies :colondollar:

Spoiler

:loveduck:
I wouldn't be so sure about that:colonhash:
Dont worry, its ok, physics is plus important anyway :smile: i need to slwwp i think :colondollar:

Also, quick question, if you have an antivirus software thing running a "quick" scan, how long would you say "quick" whould take?

Latest