Turn on thread page Beta

I am really really really disappointed and disheartened. :cry: I got the results back for an assignment that I worked soooooo hard on and I only got 65%.:cry2: My last assignment got 72% and had hardly any references and wasn't as well written. So I don't know what happened. I wrote to the best of my ability in that essay. I don't know how to do any better. Other people on my course that I know of have got 70+.

I'm so disappointed that I'm a mediocre student. I'm used to being the top of everything:cry2:

I feel like such a failure.

ReputationRep:
    confused about life
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Reviewer
    This is the most fun ive ever experienced
    all the symptoms of normal time of the month things just without any period, so unlike normal when the only silver lining is that it will go away soon i have no idea when this is going to end
    the biggest issue i have normally but especially now is falling asleep which wastes revision time but in order to revise i need to sleep
    and being in pain in my tummy doesnt help because physical pain makes my dreams worse cos say ur hand was sore you would dream it was rotting off etc so that's nice
    its ok tho my body still has 3 weeks to fix itself and tbh even if it doesnt nothing is stopping me from doing those exams
    i mean it's even more fun cos they clash but unless i die im trying my best in that isolation room

ReputationRep:
    I really don't know........:dontknow:

Went on a school trip with my Geography class today and now that I'm back, I feel loads of different things:
    - Depressed because it was a nice trip and I really enjoy spending time with them (we're a really close group), just wish I could repeat the day
    - Sad because we'll be finished A2 soon and we're going to different unis
    - Lonely, idk why but I wish I had the same connections with people, like I know them and we get on well but I feel like I'm one of those people who will be forgotten
    - Idek why im like this, idek like life anymore

I want a hug :sadpanda:
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by IKEAPanda37)
    I really don't know........:dontknow:

Went on a school trip with my Geography class today and now that I'm back, I feel loads of different things:
    - Depressed because it was a nice trip and I really enjoy spending time with them (we're a really close group), just wish I could repeat the day
    - Sad because we'll be finished A2 soon and we're going to different unis
    - Lonely, idk why but I wish I had the same connections with people, like I know them and we get on well but I feel like I'm one of those people who will be forgotten
    - Idek why im like this, idek like life anymore

I want a hug :sadpanda:
    :lovehug: I know how you feel
    :jumphug: I think you'll find yourself hopefully making some more meaningful relationships at University :cube: Keep in touch with those friends whom truly value you, that's what I'm doing! Doesn't matter how many these are but don't lose hope that contact will cease, you'll soon realise how true your friendship is over time with how much effort you are putting in to maintain it.
    I think that made sense anyway :getmecoat:
    ly and here for you if you want to pm :console: :cube:

(Original post by CoolCavy)
    all the symptoms of normal time of the month things just without any period, so unlike normal when the only silver lining is that it will go away soon i have no idea when this is going to end
    the biggest issue i have normally but especially now is falling asleep which wastes revision time but in order to revise i need to sleep
    and being in pain in my tummy doesnt help because physical pain makes my dreams worse cos say ur hand was sore you would dream it was rotting off etc so that's nice
    its ok tho my body still has 3 weeks to fix itself and tbh even if it doesnt nothing is stopping me from doing those exams
    i mean it's even more fun cos they clash but unless i die im trying my best in that isolation room
    ohh Cav :cry2:
    :lovehug: sending you loads of hugs :lovie:
    crap feeling^80998888 :sadnod:
    P.S
    Spoiler:
    Show

I loved what I thought you said on the r1 thread about gender
    I'm kinda tom-boy but I can be girly at times :giggle: ilysm Cav :lovie2:
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)

P.S
    Spoiler:
    Show

ty cheesicle :lovehug:
    Spoiler:
    Show

looooool :rofl: how did you know that was me? :lol:
    wish i hadn't gone anonymous now :moon: thought i was gonna be lynched but it got 14 reps :emo:
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    ty cheesicle :lovehug:
    Spoiler:
    Show

looooool :rofl: how did you know that was me? :lol:
    wish i hadn't gone anonymous now :moon: thought i was gonna be lynched but it got 14 reps :emo:

:lovie: How u doing now? I wish I could hug you rlly tight, but not so tight that it hurts but like a cute tight :blushing:
    Spoiler:
    Show

U write in a really cute way
    Picked up on it recently
    idk it's like everything you touch is cutified :love:
    <3 I can rep u 14 times to make u feel better xox

ReputationRep:
    Good for once, I'm feeling productive, I feel like I got a lot done today and will get a good nights sleep hopefully. I feel like I'm so busy recently that I forget what day of the week it is, my mind is in so many different places right now.

ReputationRep:
    :lovehug: I know how you feel
    :jumphug: I think you'll find yourself hopefully making some more meaningful relationships at University :cube: Keep in touch with those friends whom truly value you, that's what I'm doing! Doesn't matter how many these are but don't lose hope that contact will cease, you'll soon realise how true your friendship is over time with how much effort you are putting in to maintain it.
    I think that made sense anyway :getmecoat:
    ly and here for you if you want to pm :console: :cube:

P.S
    Spoiler:
    Show

Your too good to me Cheese :jumphug:
    Hopefully your right and I will
    It makes sense toatally (more sense that I am making )
    I pmd you btw altho bc I'm slow at stuff and you're like 1000000x fast, you probably already know that
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Reviewer
    :lovie: How u doing now? I wish I could hug you rlly tight, but not so tight that it hurts but like a cute tight :blushing:
    Spoiler:
    Show

U write in a really cute way
    Picked up on it recently
    idk it's like everything you touch is cutified :love:
    <3 I can rep u 14 times to make u feel better xox

i hurt tbh if it weren't for the fact that it's impossible i would genuinely think i had conceived a small parasitic alien that is eating my insides and that is so adorable cheese :lovie2:
    Spoiler:
    Show

omg that's so cute :emo: well u are sherlock cheese in that case :holmes:
    and oh can you now :mmm:

how are u cheese? when's ur first exam? :work:

ReputationRep:
    I have a sore throat and headache :/
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    Your too good to me Cheese :jumphug:
    Hopefully your right and I will
    It makes sense toatally (more sense that I am making )
    I pmd you btw altho bc I'm slow at stuff and you're like 1000000x fast, you probably already know that
    :lovehug: I try
    :hugs: I hope so
    :console: shh now, I'm the lunatic, not you :rolleyes:
    hehe I'll get there, am marking physics at the same time though so apologies

i hurt tbh if it weren't for the fact that it's impossible i would genuinely think i had conceived a small parasitic alien that is eating my insides and that is so adorable cheese :lovie2:
    Spoiler:
    Show

omg that's so cute :emo: well u are sherlock cheese in that case :holmes:
    and oh can you now :mmm:

how are u cheese? when's ur first exam? :work:

oh Cavy please survive :console: please :cry2: thinking of you tonight, take some painkiller thingies pls :emo:
    :heart: <3

Spoiler:
    Show

Sherlock Cheese :blushing: U flatter me Cavsicle, dearest :love:
    I sure can :smug:

I am tired and stressed and have a headache
    Wednesday Wbu? :hugs: How u feeling for it? :cube:
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Reviewer

oh Cavy please survive :console: please :cry2: thinking of you tonight, take some painkiller thingies pls :emo:

Spoiler:
    Show

:laugh: your so cute omgosh :hugs: and i would but i dont want to become resistant to them yknow
    Spoiler:
    Show

cos you're fab :cube:
    awwww cheese, now u need some painkillers :slap:
    Wednesday?? :eek: that's so early omg :eek3: and June 9th so not too bad still nervous tho :blushing:

ReputationRep:
    :lovehug: I try
    :hugs: I hope so
    :console: shh now, I'm the lunatic, not you :rolleyes:
    hehe I'll get there, am marking physics at the same time though so apologies

Spoiler:
    Show

:loveduck:
    I wouldn't be so sure about that
    Dont worry, its ok, physics is plus important anyway i need to slwwp i think

Also, quick question, if you have an antivirus software thing running a "quick" scan, how long would you say "quick" whould take?

ReputationRep:
    :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    Bit temporary rn
    Like i shouldnt waste any time
    Like i shouldnt even go to sleep
    Like i'm going somewhere
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    :laugh: your so cute omgosh :hugs: and i would but i dont want to become resistant to them yknow
    Spoiler:
    Show

cos you're fab :cube:
    awwww cheese, now u need some painkillers :slap:
    Wednesday?? :eek: that's so early omg :eek3: and June 9th so not too bad still nervous tho :blushing:

:lovie: come here Cavsicle :penguinhug: u r ze cutest :love:
    meh I must be v resistant to them then xD

Spoiler:
    Show

no u r :hand: :lovie2:
    yh but then no more til 13th June
    :lovehug: You'll do fabulously, my Cavsicle x
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    :loveduck:
    I wouldn't be so sure about that
    Dont worry, its ok, physics is plus important anyway i need to slwwp i think

Also, quick question, if you have an antivirus software thing running a "quick" scan, how long would you say "quick" whould take?
    :lovie:
    try me.
    Nah physics sucks :yucky: aww, sleep well :lovehug:

20 mins maybe :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    :lovie:
    try me.
    Nah physics sucks :yucky: aww, sleep well :lovehug:

20 mins maybe :dontknow:
    Obsessed with IKEA, Eurovision, adverts, cheesecake, was once told I need professional help and so on Whatt you got?

Lol thats true but at least it probably makes a bit o sense (well to you, neither make sense o e)

Thank you :hugs:

Well Windows Defender took 50 minutes
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    Obsessed with IKEA, Eurovision, adverts, cheesecake, was once told I need professional help and so on Whatt you got?

Lol thats true but at least it probably makes a bit o sense (well to you, neither make sense o e)

Thank you :hugs:

Well Windows Defender took 50 minutes
    sh you don't :cube:
    I got my username, dats what I got
    Plus most people who know me well on here know I am bonkers

:hugs: it does
    :cube: ly

:hide: sorri :emo: it's a butthole

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.