Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    I've been patient with this. I've gotten nowhere with it at all, I've gone backwards if anything.
    I always get told this but I struggle to believe this anymore tbh.

Oooh a :lovehug:
    I miss you too :hugs::cube::lovehug::jumphug:

Hmm not sure I do
    Just kidding hehe Mediaya has turned into a kitten it seems
    Aw I missed you too :cube:
    I guess, but I'm fed up of being fed up now tbh
    I may have already given up. I'm literally the definition of what girls don't want. I repel the opposite gender.
    But everyone says that but nothing's changed :/ I can't stop thinking about it though Like people younger than me are in full blown relationships now and half the people I went to school with are now having kids (although I don't want kids).
    I'm mostly well, slightly concussed but ok aside from that and the depression
    Honestly, me too. I dont believe in anything anymore. I dont know why **** things happen to good people.

ReputationRep:
    feeling like a failure :/ because im wasting soo many days without revising and my exam 13 days away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    Honestly, me too. I dont believe in anything anymore. I dont know why **** things happen to good people.
    :five:
    There's no point is there, everyone says the same thing just to try and be nice, but in reality it just hurts the person it's aimed at more :/
    No me neither, all the *******s get the good things in life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pugglet)
    I just got so upset at the thought of leaving school. And then I saw a dog and I'm stressed and I just started crying. I'm a mess
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    I've been told, to help shape you.
    Me: thanks. I think I'm in good shape
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I've been patient with this. I've gotten nowhere with it at all, I've gone backwards if anything.

Hmm not sure I do
    I may have already given up. I'm literally the definition of what girls don't want. I repel the opposite gender.
    But everyone says that but nothing's changed :/ I can't stop thinking about it though Like people younger than me are in full blown relationships now and half the people I went to school with are now having kids (although I don't want kids).
    :cube: ofc!
    :jumphug: July

ReputationRep:
    My birthday is on Monday and GCSEs start then. I feel asdfghjkl and I want a hug.

ReputationRep:
    anxious as to how my first gcse exam will go on monday.
    nervous as to what is ahead of me.
    and also feeling panicked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    :cube: ofc!
    :jumphug: July
    You're so sweet to me! :cube:

:jumphug:
    I thought it was June? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs.Grey)
    My birthday is on Monday and GCSEs start then. I feel asdfghjkl and I want a hug.

me toooo (the gcse , not the birthday!)
    good luck and happy birthday, may your exams go well and sending you hugs your way x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wonwoos)
    me toooo (the gcse , not the birthday!)
    good luck and happy birthday, may your exams go well and sending you hugs your way x
    Thank you my lovely and you too *virtual hug* <3
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    You're so sweet to me! :cube:

:jumphug:
    I thought it was June? :confused:
    :jumphug: hehe
    :hugs: June/July, they merge to one, no? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug: hehe
    :hugs: June/July, they merge to one, no? :ninja:
    I just wanna squeeze you now! So irresistible!
    :hugs: Oh yeah they're the same month, silly me
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I just wanna squeeze you now! So irresistible!
    :hugs: Oh yeah they're the same month, silly me
    pls don't hurt meh :emo:
    hehe :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    pls don't hurt meh :emo:
    hehe :mmm:
    I could never hurt you :hugs:
    Darn months

ReputationRep:
    The Vamps are playing in London tonight and I'm not there

ReputationRep:

Hmm not sure I do
    awww you still remember me :love:
    :cube:
    no! let the fed up be fed up of trying to fed you up because you dont give up :yep: then you wont be fed up :console:
    nope. no body knows what giving means tbh. You havent :hugs:
    dont look at others. we are all different. It will only make you feel worse. The normes of society seriously :facepalm: i wish we could go back
    let's take, for example, an orphan. They dont have parents, when they look at others who do, it makes them cry because they cant be as happy as them. But they only look at one thing that could make them happy, which they dont have. They dont see the future, and what it has for them. It holds many happiness for them, but they are just running behind ONE thing that will make them happy. Just like you
    Stop thinking about it for now, and see what the future holds for you, you have many more thing which can make you happy, so why only chase one of them? why not leave that one happiness behind to get many more? hopefully when you get further in life, what you initially wanted will come to you. You wont realise. Get out of this habit, enjoy life and when you see others younger than you who are in relationship just be like '' i'm glad for you mate you stay with her, while i get to know all the other thing full of happiness in this world and THEN i will be in one too' and just leave when it's time with a big smile on your face. You need to know it's normal to be yourself. we're all normal.
    Seriously, this society need someone to let them know it's normal to not be in a relationship. I hate the word 'normal' so fuking much. i mean even does it mean???
    so i told myself, normal is what I AM. Every individual need to tell them that they are normal. This is the only way we can believe in ourselves.
    DONT GIVE UP :penguinhug: patience is key and i know you have enough, i know you dont wanna wait, but if it makes you feel better, me too. Everyone has to be patient in their life. Sometimes, it's obvious. Sometimes, it's hidden.

ReputationRep:
    Giving advice to others, but weirdly, i cant take my own. Such a mess rn :cry:
    Ngl what i wrote made me feel better i think?
    ooh God help me :cry2:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Fed up

Girls have been telling me for 5 freaking years I'll get a gf soon.
    So why haven't I got one in 5 years?
    Guess who was right! Not you, me!
    Took me till I was 24 to find my girlfriend (she's my first proper relationship) and she was absolutely worth the wait. They're worth waiting for, trust me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    Took me till I was 24 to find girlfriend (she's my first proper relationship) and she was absolutely worth the wait. They're worth waiting for, trust me.
    Aw well I guess the wait is worth it.
    I take it she brought lots of happiness?
    How did it feel when you first got together if you don't mind me asking?

Only 5 years to wait then :cry2:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.