Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexanderHam)
    I don't think he'd find an unhappy, embittered, insecure little man particularly attractive, so I think I'm okay
    I'm full of surprises

Have fun waiting for your boyfriend to text you back and your typical Friday nights of him ploughing you, at least you'll know your worth then, you sub.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sg4)
    I'm full of surprises

Have fun waiting for your boyfriend to text you back and your typical Friday nights of him ploughing you, at least you'll know your worth then, you sub.
    Take your bitterness somewhere else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexanderHam)
    Thanks! What I like about it is that we're both completely on the same wavelength, we've both said in person and on whatsapp that we really fancy each other and want to hang out a heck of a lot more.

Usually I go on a date with a guy a few times, it either works or it doesn't but both are really careful not to seem too keen (desperate), I don't know if it's a cultural thing but it's like he knows what he wants (me) and he's not afraid to just go and have it.

We decided to skip more dates and just slide directly into sleepovers (catch up after work at my / his place, cook dinner together, glass of wine, boxset) rather than piss about trying to work out whether we fancy each other enough to do that (we obviously do).

I don't think I've had a date that worked this well since my last long-term bf, so I'm feeling very happy indeed.

What about you? How was your weekend mate?
    It's one of the most special things when you feel want and they feel it for you, but inside of that you feel a righteousness too.

Boring, catching up on some reading.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    Take your bitterness somewhere else
    Since I respect and obey my parents, I will listen to you.

ReputationRep:
    Amused. I sent 0.01 Rubels to someone via PayPal and they...refused lol! The exchange rate gets them £0.00

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    Dont think
    Trynna distract myself but its not working

Posted from TSR Mobile
    aww behenji if I saw this earlier and was free :mad: I'd happily have distracted you :yep:

But next time you see this, I just remembered the see-saw that we sat on and the rocking chair we're gonna sot on
    ooohhh and those emoji stickers 😍 girl that made my day :heart:
    million and one kisshugs :lovehug::hugs:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    aww behenji if I saw this earlier and was free :mad: I'd happily have distracted you :yep:

But next time you see this, I just remembered the see-saw that we sat on and the rocking chair we're gonna sot on
    ooohhh and those emoji stickers 😍 girl that made my day :heart:
    million and one kisshugs :lovehug::hugs:
    Oh sis...its okay
    Thanks hugs made me smile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I feel lonely
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

I feel lonely

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    *sigh*
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I feel lonely
    you okay hun?

ReputationRep:
    I feel lonely
    No! Please don't feel lonely. You said in the mental health thread how you met this guy and spoke to him doing the same course you are doing. You are doing really well keep it up ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lightdan)
    you okay hun?
    I'm fine I just miss my parents and I just have a bunch of crap going on and no friends lol I feel like I don't have anyone to talk to sometimes other than myself, it's just a bit of a lonely feeling
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I'm fine I just miss my parents and I just have a bunch of crap going on and no friends lol I feel like I don't have anyone to talk to sometimes other than myself, it's just a bit of a lonely feeling
    hey you don't have no friends, you've at least got me now. I'm always here (like I can never sleep) if you need to talk to someone about all this **** you got going on. It'll only make it worse keeping it in.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

*sigh*
    There's always light at the end of the tunnel we're here for company if it is any solace!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lightdan)
    hey you don't have no friends, you've at least got me now. I'm always here (like I can never sleep) if you need to talk to someone about all this **** you got going on. It'll only make it worse keeping it in.
    Thanks, I cant sleep either
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I cant sleep either
    Yeah same, I wish I could just sleep like a normal person

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    Struggling to progress with life right now. Yet another night where I didn't even have enough motivation to bother sleeping. Haven't showered, brushed my teeth or worked in days. Not enough motivation to do so. Occasionally glance at the front cover of a paper I intended to start 2 or 3 days ago. Locked into a perpetual cycle of checking youtube, tsr, and random useless websites for at least as long as it has been since I last slept. Haven't left my accommodation in weeks, haven't talked to anyone in real life (except once) for months. Keep getting these bouts of complete demotivation. Not helpful before my stupid exams.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I've been feeling like this since morning: :banghead:
    But now I'm like: :dry:
    I have hope that after some time, I will be like this: :mute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reshyna)
    I've been feeling like this since morning: :banghead:
    But now I'm like: :dry:
    I have hope that after some time, I will be like this: :mute:
    me 2

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.